P/U height on an Edwards Page Relic?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rick66

Reaction score
Hi All......I'm going to be setting up my Edwards Page Relic today. Wondering about optimal pickup height/pickup screw heights. Given the push/pull options with the pots, I would think getting the p/u's to their optimal heights would be important. can anyone provide some measurements for me to start with? thanks in advance for the help. :D

Hi Rick, Have a look at the video here it gives the pickup height info towards the end.

http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/choosing-installing/installing-pick/

Dave

rick66 said:
Hi All......I'm going to be setting up my Edwards Page Relic today. Wondering about optimal pickup height/pickup screw heights. Given the push/pull options with the pots, I would think getting the p/u's to their optimal heights would be important. can anyone provide some measurements for me to start with? thanks in advance for the help. :D

Mine was perfect right out of the box.... was yours used?

marcusnieman said:
rick66 said:

Mine was perfect right out of the box.... was yours used?

yep, got mine used.

DaveWW said:
Hi Rick, Have a look at the video here it gives the pickup height info towards the end.

http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/choosing-installing/installing-pick/

Dave

thanks dave........are all the screws supposed to be set flush with the pickup cover?

That's pretty well how I've always set them. I don't usually adjust the pole pieces. On my navigator I adjusted them as I'd fitted new aged covers and needed to raise them slightly just for for appearnce. I think I read somewhere that you can make minor adjustments using the pole pieces (to suit the fretboard radius etc) but I can't say I've ever noticed a difference.

Latest posts

Back