case for a tokai SG

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi

I need to buy a case for my sg85. I can buy locally, without going through the hassle of ordering online from somewhere else in Europe, an Epiphone SG Case.

Is the Epiphone case good enough and will the Tokai fit in it? Another option would be to order a Rockcase (don't know much about this brand, but the case looks good in pictures), but I can't check it out beforehand.

I really don't care much about the name printed on it, just need something to protect my guitar.

Thanks!

eugenbiscuitulhipiot said:
Another option would be to order a Rockcase (don't know much about this brand, but the case looks good in pictures), but I can't check it out beforehand.

I have a rockcase for my jazzmaster and it is a good case. I mean it is not the top but for the price it works!

I took one online but without hassle :wink:
Was totally easy,I ordered from a dealer in Belgium for around 50 euros,shipping included.Unfortunately it is more expensive today.It is a tolex case and the quality is really awesome.But I don't know where you are located.Check it out :

http://cgi.ebay.de/Estuche-Guitarra-Deluxe-vintage-styl-SG-case-NEW-/180423125906?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_186&hash=item2a020e6b92

Back