GROUP-SHOTS of your collections!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojoburst

Reaction score
Don?t be shy! It?s about guitars, not about swaggering! Please post your collection & some short infos, if needed.

Guitars130420107.jpg

Guitars130420106.jpg

Row 1 (above): 1970-?72 GIBSON Les Paul Deluxe, 1975 GRECO pre-Super Real EG-700 T, 1976 BURNY-Fernandes Les Paul FLG-70, 1978 FRESHER Les Paul FL-800
Row 2 : 1995 ORVILLE Les Paul Junior DC LPJD-70 HC, 1980 ARIA pro II LS-600 P, 1981 GRECO Super Power EGC-500, 1991 TOKAI Love Rock LC-60 BB, 1996 ?piphone Les Paul honeyburst Flametop
Row 3 (lying): 1998 ?piphone ES-335 'the Dot', 2007 ?piphone Custom Shop Firebird V lim.Ed.
Row 4 '' : 2007 EDWARDS E-LP-98 LTS darkburst Flametop, 2004 EDWARDS E-LP-92 SD/P Goldtop
Row 5 '' : 2008 FENDER 'Roadworn' ?50s Telecaster

mojoburst said:
Don?t be shy! It?s about guitars, not about swaggering! Please post your collection & some short infos, if needed.

Guitars130420107.jpg

Guitars130420106.jpg

Wow!
you are impressing me so much with your collection!

i love your orville jr!
I am buying (hope in a few days) a jr from Tokay that look so close to yours.
do you ever try one of this? I guess it is a tj78... brand new at around 650?...

I like also so so much the 1980 ARIA pro II LS-600

Hello to the forum & thanx for your compliments!

The ORVILLE LP Junior is one of my best guitars! KILLER-resonance and extremely versatile!
The TOKAI LP Junior definitely is a superb guitar too. Some candy? ->
BigEdsMojotopsguitar-weekendMIJ--7.jpg

BigEdsMojotopsguitar-weekendMIJ--8.jpg

You?ll have TONS of fun with your new TOKAI!

Best regards,
Ralf

mojoburst said:

Hi Ralf!
thanks for your reply!

I can't wait to buy this guitar!!!
I am selling my tele 72 deluxe in order to have the money for the Tokai! ;)
I should have done on friday and then... I will buy this killer sound guitar!

I know that sounds crazy because the guitar is not even in my hands...
but I'd like to switch the black pickguard for a tortoise one... do you know any brands that produce a pickguard that fits with the Tokai holes?

orangejr said:
mojoburst said:

Hi Ralf!
thanks for your reply!

but I'd like to switch the black pickguard for a tortoise one... do you know any brands that produce a pickguard that fits with the Tokai holes?

Sorry, but I can?t help ya. The tortoise PG on my Orville is original (but aged) and the one on the Tokai was handcrafted by it?s owner BigEd. But that?s the way it goes: Do it yourself! Built it from scratch.

GOOD LUCK! (...and we hopefully find some great pics here next week!) :wink:

Back