Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bacchus BLS?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Bacchus/Momose/Deviser
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hansi
Plucker

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cajun_Moon wrote:
Hello Guys.
Its a small small world, I was intrested in both of those guitars and made an offer for both... I got the first one... . Hanski the one you bought is the one on ebay from Germany??

Regards

Yep, it's the same one. Though I made the deal privately with him outside of eBay. I was really thinking about getting the BLS-95 from the guy in Jyv?skyl? for a bit cheaper but ended up going for the BLS-120 anyways.

Now I just need to get my Rivera Knuckleahead Reverb sold as the guitars and amplifiers are starting to stack up in my apartment...

EDIT: Hey, did you get the BLS-95 yet? How does she play?
Cajun_Moon
Plucker

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hansi wrote:
Cajun_Moon wrote:
Hello Guys.
Its a small small world, I was intrested in both of those guitars and made an offer for both... I got the first one... . Hanski the one you bought is the one on ebay from Germany??

Regards

Yep, it's the same one. Though I made the deal privately with him outside of eBay. I was really thinking about getting the BLS-95 from the guy in Jyv?skyl? for a bit cheaper but ended up going for the BLS-120 anyways.

Now I just need to get my Rivera Knuckleahead Reverb sold as the guitars and amplifiers are starting to stack up in my apartment...

EDIT: Hey, did you get the BLS-95 yet? How does she play?

No I dont have it yet. Due to some tax issues on this island I had it delivered to my father on the mainland and I can pick it up in about two weeks. According to my dad the guitar is in very good condition. I asked him about dings or marks but he could not find any...Dad is an old jazz bass player and when he is saying the guitar beeing in such good condition it makes me very eager to try it out. Its gonna be two long weeks.. but I let you know when I have played it.
Mick51
Guitar God

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cajun_Moon wrote:

...Dad is an old jazz bass player and when he is saying the guitar beeing in such good condition it makes me very eager to try it out. Its gonna be two long weeks.. but I let you know when I have played it.

Your Dad will be stylin' by the time you get there to try and retrieve that guitar!
Cajun_Moon
Plucker

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mick51 wrote:
Cajun_Moon wrote:

...Dad is an old jazz bass player and when he is saying the guitar beeing in such good condition it makes me very eager to try it out. Its gonna be two long weeks.. but I let you know when I have played it.

Your Dad will be stylin' by the time you get there to try and retrieve that guitar!

I would love to see that but as I said he`s an old bass player, we are talking double bass now. In his world guitars are not that important...
MIJvintage
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcusnieman wrote:
Beautiful guitar. How do those stack up to say an LS150?

Marcus, I can tell you that my BLS-59HB offers me everything that my LS-320 offers with the exception of the high end/high cost lumber & the fancy looking 4AAAA flame top ...........

I actually go for my BLS-59 before I go looking to pick up my LS-320

you can take that for what it's worth AFA a comparison to a LS-150 .............................

"Yeah, yeah. We're in the bureau of beer and fire and cigarettes. And maybe some chicks, too." - Beavis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Bacchus/Momose/Deviser All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: