Bacchus BLS?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JVsearch said:
le juge said:
JVsearch said:
Big Willie Style said:
JVsearch said:
MIJvintage said:
as of yesterday, there were four BLS-95 examples on Yahoo Japan; a gold top with 'buckers, a gold top with P-90s, and two lemon drop tops .........

Yeah, there's a few at the moment - one of the lemon drop ones looks in really nice condition, and only 40k. A good deal I think, sadly I'd have to sell something to buy another guitar at the moment, and I don't want to sell any of my current guitars. :)

Where? I did a search and only got back MIV

Jason

One of the BLS-95 lemon drops is back (although I don't consider it to be lemon drop), nice deal at 38k:
http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/132908941
Frets are not in good conditions. :-?

Doesn't it say the frets are slightly worn but no problem to play in the listing?

From the picture the frets have a small amount of wear (easily levelled as there's plenty of fret left) and only on the G and B strings mainly. I think it's in good condition for the age and price of it.
Yes, good price but it need some fret job (which is not free...). :p

le juge said:

Come on man, the purchase price is only AUD $500! Compare that to what Koiz or someone in Europe asks for these guitars.

Besides it only needs a fret dress or level not a fret job (or as Mike would say "a light stone"). That isn't expensive, maybe about $75 rather than the $400 for a whole fret job.

JVsearch said:
le juge said:

Come on man, the purchase price is only AUD $500! Compare that to what Koiz or someone in Europe asks for these guitars.

Besides it only needs a fret dress or level not a fret job (or as Mike would say "a light stone"). That isn't expensive, maybe about $75 rather than the $400 for a whole fret job.
Fret job in a future. :D

le juge said:
JVsearch said:
le juge said:

Fret job in a future. :D

Yes, like any older used guitar would need a fret job! :lol:
Honestly though, I think there's plenty of playing left in that one.

I have a lemon drop BLS-95 and i bought it early last year for US $295 with a hard case..... :p It is a beautiful, well made guitar and an absolute bargain, the only things i don,t like and will change are the bridge and the pickups.

Mick

MIJvintage said:
if you can locate a Live Road model with a serial # in the 100***/103*** range (BLS-120, BLS-59, BLS-120S), I would recommend jumping on it ASAP.
Well that's what I did in the end... #101289 to be precise. :lol:

All original (except for the knobs) and in great condition too. I just closed the deal last night and it'll be about a week before she gets here so don't have better pics yet...

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Hello Guys.
Its a small small world, I was intrested in both of those guitars and made an offer for both... I got the first one... :D . Hanski the one you bought is the one on ebay from Germany??

Regards

Very nice Hansi. I have a BLS-95S that I bought from Rich (MIJvintage) and love it.

Cajun_Moon said:
Hello Guys.
Its a small small world, I was intrested in both of those guitars and made an offer for both... I got the first one... :D . Hanski the one you bought is the one on ebay from Germany??

Regards
Yep, it's the same one. :D Though I made the deal privately with him outside of eBay. I was really thinking about getting the BLS-95 from the guy in Jyv?skyl? for a bit cheaper but ended up going for the BLS-120 anyways.

Now I just need to get my Rivera Knuckleahead Reverb sold as the guitars and amplifiers are starting to stack up in my apartment... :lol:

EDIT: Hey, did you get the BLS-95 yet? How does she play? :D

Hansi said:
Cajun_Moon said:
Hello Guys.

Regards
Yep, it's the same one. :D Though I made the deal privately with him outside of eBay. I was really thinking about getting the BLS-95 from the guy in Jyv?skyl? for a bit cheaper but ended up going for the BLS-120 anyways.

Now I just need to get my Rivera Knuckleahead Reverb sold as the guitars and amplifiers are starting to stack up in my apartment... :lol:

EDIT: Hey, did you get the BLS-95 yet? How does she play? :D

No I dont have it yet. Due to some tax issues on this island I had it delivered to my father on the mainland and I can pick it up in about two weeks. According to my dad the guitar is in very good condition. I asked him about dings or marks but he could not find any...Dad is an old jazz bass player and when he is saying the guitar beeing in such good condition it makes me very eager to try it out. Its gonna be two long weeks.. but I let you know when I have played it.

Cajun_Moon said:
...Dad is an old jazz bass player and when he is saying the guitar beeing in such good condition it makes me very eager to try it out. Its gonna be two long weeks.. but I let you know when I have played it.

Your Dad will be stylin' by the time you get there to try and retrieve that guitar! :lol:

Mick51 said:
Cajun_Moon said:
...Dad is an old jazz bass player and when he is saying the guitar beeing in such good condition it makes me very eager to try it out. Its gonna be two long weeks.. but I let you know when I have played it.

Your Dad will be stylin' by the time you get there to try and retrieve that guitar! :lol:

I would love to see that but as I said he`s an old bass player, we are talking double bass now. In his world guitars are not that important...

marcusnieman said:
Beautiful guitar. How do those stack up to say an LS150?

Marcus, I can tell you that my BLS-59HB offers me everything that my LS-320 offers with the exception of the high end/high cost lumber & the fancy looking 4AAAA flame top ...........

I actually go for my BLS-59 before I go looking to pick up my LS-320 :D

you can take that for what it's worth AFA a comparison to a LS-150 :wink: :wink: :lol: .............................

Back