Guitar not delivered - what can I do ?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the cherry looks better (and is probably more popular for resale) than the walnut. Glad you at least got something, it must have been tough!

Cali Girl said:
I think the cherry looks better (and is probably more popular for resale) than the walnut. Glad you at least got something, it must have been tough!

You are right ! Cherry is the topselling colour and I would be nuts for complaining and sending the guitar back to those criminals.

yeah, i mean if you're selling it on and think you can get more for the cherry... :lol:

I like the colour, I haven't seen the other colour, though. Might like it too. :D

I like the colour, I haven't seen the other colour, though. Might like it too.

Vintage mahogany :

mm.jpg

And now a guy from germany on ebay bought it,just to let me know 3 days later he changed his mind...regarding eventually warranty problems with a guitar from uk after discussion with his lawyer.
I don't know why it is not possible to think about such ideas before :evil:
Seems this guitar won't bring me luck :cry:

t.olsen said:
And now a guy from germany on ebay bought it,just to let me know 3 days later he changed his mind...regarding eventually warranty problems with a guitar from uk after discussion with his lawyer.
I don't know why it is not possible to think about such ideas before :evil:
Seems this guitar won't bring me luck :cry:

He should ask his lawyer about his legal obligation to buy after committing himself to the purchase. As you say the buyer is supposed to weigh up the pros & cons before buying, not after.

And thanks to bloody fleabay,you can do nothing...even a negative feedback is not possible anymore if you are the seller since those criminals changed their policies !
Anyway,this guy missed a brandnew guitar 200 euros under store price.He should be sad,not me ! :wink:

Done...if both agree to stop the transaction,no fees have to be paid.
Now I try again to sell her but it looks always strange if a guitar is sold and is coming back a few days later.But it was a "Buy now" offer,so nobody will think the price was pushed by myself the last time.

Back