Guitar not delivered - what can I do ?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
charge back on your CC; Reason Code = FRAUD ..............

consumers in the US have it as an option but I don't know about European countries ...........

good luck ..........

t.olsen said:
Thanks a lot to everybody for all the help and advices.
It looks like it will come to a good end...I left a message on the headlinemusic website 2 days ago,it's the uk PRS distributor and within one day I had a reply.They contacted thebloodymusicking immediately and without going into details,I can read between the lines that this was no fun for the poor so called sales manager :lol: The director from headline told me that I will receive the guitar for sure in 7 days or less and also announced consequences for this musicstore.
One thing to remind : themusicking sells tokais and pleas think twice before ordering there ! I am totally happy not to loose my money to those gentlemen and I guess with this kind of service the store will disapear as fast as it came up.

sweet, great news. Good call on going over their head to the distributor, I didn't think of that, but clearly it was a good idea.

Will make a note not to order any tokais from them, either.

I was not sure how to find the right words to warn other members,regarding the trouble Ned had a few months ago... :roll:
For this reason I said "think twice"..in fact,everybody here should stay away from dealers with such practices.There are enough others in our good traders lists :wink:

Great news Tim.
Happy to hear it.
I ordered some time ago an acoustic in a local shop from one of the highest spahish guitarmakers.After one month and half no news, I called directly to them and I was told no order was made from the shop.
Fortunatly, they did not ask me money in advanced!

I had a dispute with a well known shipping company years ago because they did charge a lot of money for a service I did not asked for but they use to,the guy at the phone lied to me on the cost.I claim at the cosumers?court and won,so that they returned me the money plus some spends I had.

And I will receive a package with some PRS goodies from the distributor :lol: Even if it's not their fault,they are very unhappy with that situation.
However,since thursday evening I've heard nothing from themusicking,and they should deliver within 7 days and give me tracking informations...seems that those stupid morons need a second kick in the ...from the distributor

Do it, a company selling such as high end product must have a great service ,just rmember when you buy a PRS you?re buying because the name also(PRS means HIGH END PRODUCT),if they loose their name they losse product value.
I guess the shop is about to loose to sell PRS whith this kind of bad ethic?

luis said:
Do it, a company selling such as high end product must have a great service ,just rmember when you buy a PRS you?re buying because the name also(PRS means HIGH END PRODUCT),if they loose their name they losse product value.
I guess the shop is about to loose to sell PRS whith this kind of bad ethic?

I totally agree and I guess they will be kicked out.Will be interesting what comes first : the kick out or the bankrupt...such a poor company cannot survive :cry:

Hi everybody,I finally got my guitar !!! :lol:
Unbelievable after all this trouble.
Mick,no teeth marks at all :wink: but - the wrong colour...I ordered vintage mahogany and that's what's written on the delievery note.But I guess that's never ever mahogany,looks like vintage cherry and I found "vc" on the hangtag.But no worries,after being afraid to loose the money it feels like my birthday.I will check it out first but the idea was to sell it in germany,get some additional money and search for a greco or tokai.But I will sleep one night and think about it.

Ok,ok :lol:
Some non professionell shots,I will take better pics tomorrow outside,hope it's not raining...
Fortunately,there's not such a big difference between the 2 colours

PRS001.jpg

PRS002.jpg

PRS005.jpg

PRS006.jpg

PRS004.jpg

Some better pics without the Rug though :wink:

PRS008.jpg

PRS015.jpg

PRS016.jpg

PRS018.jpg

Now I start already thinking about selling or not... :cry: But the idea was to get some money and find a EGF 1200 and I have to be fast selling it as the guitar has to be registered within 30 days for the warranty

Yes,of course ! Without amp already a huge amount of sustain and volume.Something what I call "the wood is alive".I know it from my ogb,when strumming chords the wood vibrates and you can feel that every fibre resonates.With amp,the bridge pickup makes a lot of fun and reacts immediately to every touch of the tone control.Of course the coil split switch brings a big difference.I would compare the bridge pu sound with my sg.
The neck pu shows less reaction when using the tone control.And the 3 way switch to change pus is slightly scratching in neck position...

Latest posts

Back