Another Fakia?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freebird

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-MINT-1981-TOKAI-LS-80-LOVE-ROCK-GUITAR-w-NHSC-NR_W0QQitemZ170460684283QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item27b03f9ffb

Freebird said:
He returned it to Guitar Center for a full refund.

Huh? What, he bought it from them to sell on eBay? How long had he had it? Guitar Center is not know for being so magnanimous after 30 days.

I'm not buying that story

marcusnieman said:
Freebird said:
He returned it to Guitar Center for a full refund.

Huh? What, he bought it from them to sell on eBay? How long had he had it? Guitar Center is not know for being so magnanimous after 30 days.

I'm not buying that story
I'm with you Marcus...sounds unlikely to me.

New guy here. I have been lusting after that guitar for a few days. I called about it (GC) today to get the serial number to research it and it sure seems there are a lot of 1013038 's out there. What a shame... I was getting all excited and breathing heavy.

Crash said:
New guy here. I have been lusting after that guitar for a few days. I called about it (GC) today to get the serial number to research it and it sure seems there are a lot of 1013038 's out there. What a shame... I was getting all excited and breathing heavy.

Welcome Crash!

It would have been even more of a shame if you'd bought the thing...ebay's a bloody minefield these days.

redstringuitar said:
Crash said:

Welcome Crash!

It would have been even more of a shame if you'd bought the thing...ebay's a bloody minefield these days.

Thanks... glad I got a hold of myself and did some more research before I pulled the trigger.

Back