my new LS150

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thepacifist

Reaction score
Plays like a dream.....!
http://img136.imageshack.us/i/dsc0072aj.jpg/

I still have to take this beauty out in the sun and take a couple of pics....
Tried it against a $5500 Gibson at the local GC (Don't remember the model)....and though the Gibson's pickups sounded better, the Tokai beat the Gibson playability wise. Some of this maybe due to owner's pride, but this baby hasn't disappointed in anyway whatsoever.....

thepacifist said:
Plays like a dream.....!
http://img136.imageshack.us/i/dsc0072aj.jpg/

I still have to take this beauty out in the sun and take a couple of pics....
Tried it against a $5500 Gibson at the local GC (Don't remember the model)....and though the Gibson's pickups sounded better, the Tokai beat the Gibson playability wise. Some of this maybe due to owner's pride, but this baby hasn't disappointed in anyway whatsoever.....

Very nice. Worth the wait, yes?

marcusnieman said:

Absolutely......
I did get this guitar in January...within a month of deciding to purchase it. Miuko san at Kurosawa was pretty helpful and the transaction was smooth. It was packed like crazy....double boxed and everything.....

I opened the box, took out the guitar, and it played better than anything I ever played before.
To be honest, the only thing not to like on this one is the TRC

edit:
I'm playing it through a Vox AD4TV8 - buying a focusrite saffire6 today and will put up clips.....

thepacifist said:
marcusnieman said:

Absolutely......
I did get this guitar in January...within a month of deciding to purchase it. Miuko san at Kurosawa was pretty helpful and the transaction was smooth. It was packed like crazy....double boxed and everything.....

I opened the box, took out the guitar, and it played better than anything I ever played before.
To be honest, the only thing not to like on this one is the TRC

edit:
I'm playing it through a Vox AD4TV8 - buying a focusrite saffire6 today and will put up clips.....

Standard Gibson TRC fit on mine

Back