Tokai Limited Edition pointy headstock strat

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrillerKiller

Reaction score
hello you guitar mad people :D

I bought one of these brand new years ago only ever seen 2 others (since the 3 that were in the shop)

tokai.jpg
<-like mine

spent ages browsing the net for info and found this forum 8)

any info/pointers/links you could give me would be greatly appreciated

is it true that these were made in the same factory and at the same time as the "quality" japanese Jackson Professionals ? (got one of those too)

they have very similair necks and build quality ...

thanks in advance :D

there is a 1985 catalog covering these guitars. They made a number of similar models, some with traditional body and others with a more angular Jackson style body. I will have a look and if it is not in the catalog pages I will upload some scans

thanks for the reply iainblack :D

looking forward to your next post 8)

thinking about it i might still have the guitarist magazine with the advert in ... if so ill upload that ...

will be clearing out some crap this weekend so will keep an eye out for the guitarist ads ;) i have a big stack of those old mags...

i cant find anything on my metalic blue (looks black till very close up) pointy pal ....

anybody any info ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tokai-GUITAR-BASSES-Leaflet-1987-88_W0QQitemZ260566839423QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV?hash=item3caafe707f

you have 21 hours! Mr Bauer

Latest posts

Back