Oooops

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koubayashi

Reaction score
What is wrong with this?
ObGHeadstock.jpg

No Nut :D

The Orville is a gold sticker not an inlay
Tuners are wrong for a junior

What do I win?

I didn't think the Junior headstocks had any inlay at all? (I thought it was all screenprinted like the "Les Paul" logo).... correct me?

Mono said:
I didn't think the Junior headstocks had any inlay at all? (I thought it was all screenprinted like the "Les Paul" logo).... correct me?

Thought about editing my post and making out you're mad :wink: No, you're right :oops:

There's definitely no nut though :D

It looks OK to me, I'm thinking the angle the photo was taken has made the whole thing quite fore-shortened and top-heavy. (But yeah, no nut, no body, wrong tuners, horrible carpet!)

Then again, I'm no expert :lol:

MIJvintage said:
has that nasty wide, kinda SG look to it on the top end ...............

Correct.
But its a single cut burst ObG LP JR.
What the hey were they thinking :eek:

MIJvintage said:
....... they were having a sake tasting that day but look at it this way; it's gotta B pretty rare :lol: .........

I think this is the more common head shape on ObGs.

The reason I never liked them too much.

Even Gibson let a few 'oddballs' slip out the door. Maybe this is one of those Monday morning or Friday afternoon specials.

Koubayashi said:
MIJvintage said:
....... they were having a sake tasting that day but look at it this way; it's gotta B pretty rare :lol: .........

Personally, I'd be more interested in what that neck is attached to in forming a decision or a comment

marcusnieman said:
Koubayashi said:
MIJvintage said:

Personally, I'd be more interested in what that neck is attached to in forming a decision or a comment

As I wrote earlier: a single cut burst LP JR :wink:

Koubayashi said:
marcusnieman said:
Koubayashi said:
MIJvintage said:

As I wrote earlier: a single cut burst LP JR :wink:

Thanks.... got that. I guess my comment is more rhetorical than literal.

Latest posts

Back