lets see everyones LS150s

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my LS150 HDC, a little late I know. I see some differences in the HDC coloring between models...

JOHNSGUITAR053.jpg

JOHNSGUITAR064.jpg

JOHNSGUITAR058.jpg

http://s761.photobucket.com/albums/xx258/jack_spack/?action=view&current=P8300968.jpg

Here is mine, hope the pic works...

How do I get the pic straight on the board, read the FAQ's and it says I cant...

J

Go to the Direct Link box under the pic on the In This Album page. Right Click in that box & click copy. Click the IMG box on here, right click to paste your pic, click Img again, then preview your message to see if it's worked.

Voil?!

P8300968.jpg

HI All, Here's my 2009 Ls-150 GT
Tokai-LS150-GT-Front.jpg
Tokai-LS150-GT-Back.jpg

Tokai-ls150-GT.jpg

They really do make fantastic guitars

Thanks

www.dukeamps.de

...and they sound 10 X better than they look...hard to imagine, but it's true.

The thing most guys seem to overlook about Tokais is how they sound...that's the real magical thing about them.

Diamond said:
...and they sound 10 X better than they look...hard to imagine, but it's true.

The thing most guys seem to overlook about Tokais is how they sound...that's the real magical thing about them.

Oh I'm about the sound first and foremost..... the looks are just icing on the cake

Diamond
That is the best looking plain top I have ever seen on ANY guitar period simply stunning !!! I wish it was being held for me...........

marcusnieman said:
Gorgeous.

Are the 150's (now 160's) flametops instead of plaintops?

Hi, I think that they are still both. The last lot to come from through were plain tops and the batch I got mine from where all Flame.

The Plain tops were all amazing, really nice grain patterns but I ended up buying a Fender (you learn by your mistakes!)

When the flame tops came through I just had to have one! mine was the least flamey which is what I wanted (a bit like the peter green les paul quite tight flame)

If you can get you hands on any LS150 I would.... it's the best guitar I've owned.

thejonester said:
marcusnieman said:
Gorgeous.

Hi, I think that they are still both. The last lot to come from through were plain tops and the batch I got mine from where all Flame.

The Plain tops were all amazing, really nice grain patterns but I ended up buying a Fender (you learn by your mistakes!)

When the flame tops came through I just had to have one! mine was the least flamey which is what I wanted (a bit like the peter green les paul quite tight flame)

If you can get you hands on any LS150 I would.... it's the best guitar I've owned.

If you got that for the price of an LS-150/160 you did extremely well! The flame top LS-160 is an LS-260, 100k yen up-charge for flame (not unreasonable and very similar to you know who's extra charge for a flame top over a plain top).

Hmm, I'm confused?

An LS150 Flametop...you sure it's not an LS140F?

JVsearch said:
thejonester said:
marcusnieman said:
Gorgeous.

If you got that for the price of an LS-150/160 you did extremely well! The flame top LS-160 is an LS-260, 100k yen up-charge for flame (not unreasonable and very similar to you know who's extra charge for a flame top over a plain top).

The thing is, if it was an LS260 then he'd call it an LS260, but he's calling it an LS150?

Diamond said:
Hmm, I'm confused?

An LS150 Flametop...you sure it's not an LS140F?

Hi,

Yes it's a 150. 1 peice back, alu tail peice, cts pots, brass saddles, nitro, orange drop caps, long neck tennon etc

I love the plain top ls150's too thay look awesome, I've tried a few out too awesome! :D

I still don't see an LS150F model anywhere, was it a special order for the UK?

I see the LS140F, but it's doesn't have a one piece body, no CTS pots, no Orange drop, no switchcraft switches.

Back