Vox AC30 Headphone amp ... ROCKS

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanC

Reaction score
FWIW, just wanted to say this thing is pretty incredible for the cost (~$30 USD). I was genuinely amazed at the quality of the sound. Just my two cents.

Cheers.

Ryan,....Just grabbed one on the bay for 39.99 /free shipping and a free pack of Super slinkys.......... :D Worth a try :wink:

When I first saw them I thought they had a tiny little HQ speaker built in, that would have been perfect for quiet practice!

+1 Ryan! The AC30 AmPlug sounds amazing for very little money. I'll buy the Bass Plug too one one of these days. Perfect for a slap up rehearsal, just plug them into a board and away you go.

/Magnus

VOX VR30 = 2 channel amp :) (1) normal channel (2) OD/Gain channel .... complete w/master volume & reverb = $200 :D

one little rockin' practice amp 8)

best 2 bills I ever wasted :lol: .................

VOXVR30.jpg

JohnA said:
Nice MIJ! and some serious flame on that Strat neck, what is it?

1980s Fernandes 'The Revival' w/ 2 pc./center seam alder body, REVIVAL FSRG saddles, and '64 round lam' neck

it's not all original; it had a very rare set of Evans pickups that I sold for an astronomical price .........

............ so, I have about $50 bucks in the guitar :D 8) :lol: .................

One of my selling mistakes was letting go a Fernandes Function, one piece body, Floyd Rose and Evans pickups, sounded and played great, but wasn't what I was in to! Should have kept that one!!

JohnA, came across some more pics ..........

head stcok face
RSTNeckhdface.jpg

perfectly flat sawn at the center line of the neck back; not what you really want in a neck but oh well .........
RSTNeckbk.jpg

lots O' flame ........
RSTNeckflame.jpg

more flame .............
RSTNeck1.jpg

Back