craft series versus the G-player's

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prsman

Reaction score
I just posted in the 'other' section.

I'm in the market for a nice strat and would like to know the difference between the new BST-62 craft guitars and the new G-player axes. The g-players seem to have the SCC-1 PUPs, so how do these compare to the yuta's?

I can't wait to oer a new bacchus!!!

Many thanks for your assistance!!

G Players are handmade in Japan, BST Craft are made elsewhere I believe. Hisashi is your man and will hopefully chime in, or do a search as he has covered this before.

There's a very reasonably priced G Player on Ishibashi at the moment, well worth a look.

MIJ - Would it be too much to ask for you not to comment on the prices I'm asking for a guitar?

Exchange rates, VAT, postage all add up to the fact guitars in Europe cost more than in the USA

MIJvintage said:
Diodibuh said:
If I were you - I would buy this guitar
http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=15401

$1120 @ current conversion ......... must be pretty nice ..........

Not a fair comparison Rich, your dollar is worth sh1t at the moment and it looks like our dollar will reach parity with yours very soon, first time since we devalued our dollar 30 years ago.

Mick

youami said:
G Players are handmade in Japan, BST Craft are made elsewhere I believe. Hisashi is your man and will hopefully chime in, or do a search as he has covered this before.

There's a very reasonably priced G Player on Ishibashi at the moment, well worth a look.

Craft are MIJ but they are made differently from the point at which the wood is chosen onwards. The better wood goes to the Hand Made Series which is built under Master Luthier supervision.

Is a Riverhead better than a Bacchus Vinyage Series? I can't answer that, it certainly looks the part though.

Back