lets see everyones LS150s

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just out of interest do they come from the factory already set up to a high standard, and are they normally sent out with 10 gauge strings on?

Tompski said:
Just out of interest do they come from the factory already set up to a high standard, and are they normally sent out with 10 gauge strings on?

The factory setup is the BEST setup I've ever seen, and trust me it will be the best setup you've ever seen as well.
Comes stock with 10s.

Tompski said:

That baby's ready to drive right out of the box. 8)

8)

TOKAI-2.jpg

________
Yamaha qy10 history

SkyNet3D said:
001fpe.jpg

Technically it's a LS-135, hope no one has a problem with me posting it...

Technically it's now an LS160. :)

Notice how the 'red' is sometimes more apparent in certain photos, it's the different light...in reality they all look the same, with very little 'red'.

Diamond's holding that 150 for me, bless him. I'm freaking champing at the bit to have it, but must sell another guitar first and I don't want to rob myself by rushing. :(

But every time I see the **** LS150 I'm ready to throw the SG I'm selling at the first person walking by... (but I have to be strong. Aargh!).

Also, when I get it, I can stop lurking finally :)

MIJvintage said:
for grain pics on LP tops, I usually have the best results w/ direct sun light; may want to see how it works 4 U ............

good luck .........

Yeah, maybe when the sun decides to show himself. Now it's just clouds and rain :(

singemonkey said:
Diamond's holding that 150 for me, bless him. I'm freaking champing at the bit to have it, but must sell another guitar first and I don't want to rob myself by rushing. :(

But every time I see the **** LS150 I'm ready to throw the SG I'm selling at the first person walking by... (but I have to be strong. Aargh!).

Also, when I get it, I can stop lurking finally :)

You recognized it? :)

It's a "special" one, that's for sure.

I have one in transit from Japan :)
Pics are here

http://m823.photobucket.com/albums/thepacifist20130/Tokai%20LS150/?src=www

EDIT : Although I have heard good things about the MKII pickups, I have a set of Wolfetone DR Vs waiting to go in...

thepacifist said:
I have one in transit from Japan :)
Pics are here

http://m823.photobucket.com/albums/thepacifist20130/Tokai%20LS150/?src=www

EDIT : Although I have heard good things about the MKII pickups, I have a set of Wolfetone DR Vs waiting to go in...

Nice.... pics and a review when it arrives? Don't swap anything in it until you play it for about a month.... right out of the box, they're good to go.

Pics and reviews promised!
I will be running it through a custom made 4-channel class A amp which goes by the name of "Junkie Mutt" :D

Will give the MKII pups a try. I'm pretty sure they are great but again, Dr Vs are supposed to be one of the best PAF replicas.

EDIT :
@marcus, It was your guitar which finally pushed me over the edge to put in an order :D

Back