whatever happened to Sushiguy/tokaijoe ?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mrsuspend said:
BTW, as long as there is a unregulated market sellers are free to set any prices they wish

... and customers have the right to find out if prices are inflated or not, which is the point here. Tokai Joe sometimes warned of unfair prices or wrong model numbers in offers.

As stated before, bad words and flameups are totally out of place but it was not a bad thing to have somebody on the know warning about these things.

ganzua said:
mrsuspend said:
BTW, as long as there is a unregulated market sellers are free to set any prices they wish

... and customers have the right to find out if prices are inflated or not, which is the point here. Tokai Joe sometimes warned of unfair prices or wrong model numbers in offers.

As stated before, bad words and flameups are totally out of place but it was not a bad thing to have somebody on the know warning about these things.

+1
I believe thats the point of this thread.

To be honest,I was never sure if the discussions between Joe and other members were serious.No I know...sad story,because I often had tears of joy in my eyes when he went totally mad :lol:
Of course he went out of control and too harsh to other members but I would like to have him back,after changing his tone a little :)
I hope Joe is fine and I have to thank him for the nice word"moron" which I never heard before,here in Germany :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back