Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What type of music

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Home Recording
View previous topic :: View next topic  
quesnelam
Plucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: What type of music Reply with quote

What type of music do you like and are you a democrat or republican? I tend to think that people who really listen to music listen for the ability to relate to a song. I listen to Country, Christian and, and some old time rock and roll because I really feel that these songs hit the closest to home. They mesh with my core values. Do you think that the way you vote has anything to do with the music you enjoy. I mean do you believe that they complete each other well? Please tell me your favorite music and your political affliliation. And if you feel they blend well together?

Last edited by quesnelam on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Ozeshin
Guitar God

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ummm...the musical style that I most fit into would be "Quasi-80'smetal-modernbluesbasedrock".
I HAVE played country gigs as support to local recording artists and I didn't know a country lick from a hole in the ground but a clean strat tone and a ton of reverb helped me wing it....til we hit the Bluegrass part of the set
Currently recording an album of 80's influenced metalish tunes but leaning towards the commercial end of that spectrum.
marcusnieman
Guitar God

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blues for me... pre war, post war, jump, Chicago, West Coast, Texas.

Political affiliation - didn't your mom tell you that you don't ask someone that in addition to their religious beliefs?

I'd consider myself an independent voter and I don't care for the direction that our current administration is taking us. Conversely, the other side is doing nothing but griping without real solutions - their hands are tied anyway because majority rules. We're all screwed.

Guess that's why I'm a blues guy.
settebello
Guitar God

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcusnieman wrote:
Blues for me... pre war, post war, jump, Chicago, West Coast, Texas.

+1

Volker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Home Recording All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: