What type of music

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quesnelam

Reaction score
What type of music do you like and are you a democrat or republican? I tend to think that people who really listen to music listen for the ability to relate to a song. I listen to Country, Christian and, and some old time rock and roll because I really feel that these songs hit the closest to home. They mesh with my core values. Do you think that the way you vote has anything to do with the music you enjoy. I mean do you believe that they complete each other well? Please tell me your favorite music and your political affliliation. And if you feel they blend well together?

Ummm...the musical style that I most fit into would be "Quasi-80'smetal-modernbluesbasedrock".
I HAVE played country gigs as support to local recording artists and I didn't know a country lick from a hole in the ground but a clean strat tone and a ton of reverb helped me wing it....til we hit the Bluegrass part of the set :eek:
Currently recording an album of 80's influenced metalish tunes but leaning towards the commercial end of that spectrum.

Blues for me... pre war, post war, jump, Chicago, West Coast, Texas.

Political affiliation - didn't your mom tell you that you don't ask someone that in addition to their religious beliefs? :wink:

I'd consider myself an independent voter and I don't care for the direction that our current administration is taking us. Conversely, the other side is doing nothing but griping without real solutions - their hands are tied anyway because majority rules. We're all screwed.

Guess that's why I'm a blues guy.

Back