Greco Lovers of the World

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grecoed

Reaction score
Howdy All,

Been a whilst since I posted but have just been taking a look at google analytics for www.grecoed.com and thought you may be interested in the spread of Greco interest through out the world. So far 54 countries represented.

Top 10 Countries by visit.

1. USA
2. Australia
3. Philippines
4. UK
5.Germany
6. Russia
7. Canada
8. France
9. Japan
10. NZ

I'd be keen on finding out why Greco has such a following in the Philippines?

Cheers,

Hugh

Japanese products are popular in other Asian countries.
Japan is like an "older brother" in Asian.
China and Korea also love Japanese products but they would never admit it :D

Grecoed said:
Howdy All,

Been a whilst since I posted but have just been taking a look at google analytics for www.grecoed.com and thought you may be interested in the spread of Greco interest through out the world. So far 54 countries represented.

Top 10 Countries by visit.

1. USA
2. Australia
3. Philippines
4. UK
5.Germany
6. Russia
7. Canada
8. France
9. Japan
10. NZ

Cheers,

Hugh
the philippines got more japanese surplus than US..pinoys khow how to pick a quality guitar...go around man, dont be so ethnocentric!

Good morning,

my site has only been online for a week and I havent had hundreds of visitors, but the ranking for www.grecoguitars.de is:

1. Germany
2. France
3. Australia
4. Sweden
5. Norway
6. United Kingdom
7. New Zealand
8. Denmark
9. United States
10. Italy

Will give an update from time to time....

small update for grecoguitars.de:

1. Germany
2. United States
3. France
4. United Kingdom
5. Australia
6. Sweden
7. Italy
8. Canada
9. Finland
10. Japan

24 countries total and almost 30% Mac OS X users.

Grecoed said:

not sure if it triggered the surge but i posted your link at the greco users thread at talk.philmusic.com and since then your catalogs have been useful for both its buyers and sellers. We have regular supplies of japanese guitars from bands working in japan ang japanese surplus stores although these are usually 70s and late 80s models. It's normal to see greco ads at philmusic on any given day. Btw your site is great!

Grecoed said:

Why not? :D

24mil with internet access (roughly 25% of the population, 2009 data) which is still pretty small compared to the other countries on your list...

But I mean music is a part of daily life for Filipinos which equates to hundreds (if not thousands) of musicians; a lot of them working or have worked in Japan as professionals since the 70's, bringing back them Grecos home...
:wink:

Latest posts

Back