Trusted seller?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schokosapiens

Reaction score
Hi,

there is an Orville LPS80F w/ what seems like a photo flame veneer dating from 1998 currently on ebay.fr/Japan
The seller's ebay identity is Kanto, says he's American living in Japan.

Anyone on this forum had any experience with him who might say that he is a trusted seller?
800 USD incl. shipping to Europe a reasonable price?

Thanks very much :D

Klaus

Hi Klaus,

If you mean 'Kanto_guitars' ( http://myworld.ebay.com/kanto_guitars&ssPageName=STRK:MEFSX:SELLERID ) then yes, I've dealt with him.
I bought a black ObG Les Paul std from him last November.
His name is Somara Sem and the guitars I've seen him list always look like quality items to me.
He provided lots of BIG pictures :) and answered all of my questions. The guitar was really well packed and arrived here in Canada in something like 4 days.

Kevin

Thanks Merlin,

unfortunately the guitar I had set my eyes on was gone the moment I read his reply, in which he - as you stated - answered all of my questions very thoroughly, so I will keep an eye on his fleabay account:)

There is another site I've just come across, guitar-shelter.com - do you know whether they are trustworthy, too?

You see, I am slowly but permanently being dragged into the world of MIJ guitars and I fear that the ghost of GAS will come and haunt me ...

cheers,
K

Hi Klaus,

No, I don't know anything about guitar-shelter. I do know about the GAS for MIJ guitars though. At the moment I have another ObG LP (this time a tobacco burst plain top) on its way to me from Japan. :D

Kevin

Latest posts

Back