Bacchus pickups

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3pupLPC

Reaction score
Does anyone have any info re: Bacchus pups? Are they Gotoh's, or are they manufactured specially? I am specifically wondering apout their P-90 soapbars.

yo, whadup Doug :p

the only info I have on a Bacchus P-90 style is from the 2004 Deviser catalog ...............

the model 02 Duke Master (168,000 yen) is listed as having Crews Vegas pickups

have no idea where they're made, or by whom ..............

:)

The Strat pickups are Yutas made by Keiyo, my guess is the humbuckers are from the same company.

Tokai have also used Keiyo's in some recent models.

MIJvintage said:

the only info I have on a Bacchus P-90 style is from the 2004 Deviser catalog ...............

Hey Rich! How's things? Thanks for the info... Crews Vegas, I'll check 'em out.

JohnA said:
The Strat pickups are Yutas made by Keiyo, my guess is the humbuckers are from the same company.

Tokai have also used Keiyo's in some recent models.
Thanks John!

MIJvintage said:

cool info regarding crew vegas making the pups ,....from what ive read and seen on rinkya, looks like crews vegas is a super high end maker of gtrs and pups ,....several other gtr based electronics too ,....i think its CV that make a VERY sweeet looking hollow body jazz type gtr,.....

Latest posts

Back