LS380 from China!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comments?

Always look both ways before crossing the road and never, ever buy a guitar off ebay from a seller located in China.

youami said:
Comments?

Always look both ways before crossing the road and never, ever buy a guitar off ebay from a seller located in China.

Thanks mate, I knew about the China thing - but that tip about crossing the road is bound to come in useful! :p

I just wanted to highlight an auction to beware of.

Glad I could be of some help. 8)

Thanks for highlighting the auction, hopefully you'll stop someone getting stung. I would have been ok, as that top is too flamey for me. :lol:

:evil: http://cgi.ebay.de/Tokai-Springy-Sound-TST-50-Brand-New-Reissue-No-Case_W0QQitemZ140361079309QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV?hash=item20ae2c1a0d

Volker

When I checked that sellers previous it came up as a UK seller. Anyone know if that means it's a hijacked seller id?
I tried to report but I couldn't work out what category it would come under.
Any ideas.
Someone will get scammed. There's one born every day :roll:

I see it's been withdrawn.

I wonder what sort of guitar (if any) would have been shipped. :-?

Has anyone heard of a reissue Tokai LS380?
I ask because when I contacted the seller of above, he said it was not an original Tokai LS380, but a reissue, and therefore only worth 500-700GBP.
Quote: I really think that everybody has this paranoid idea that everything is fake even a copy of a copy I am not selling these guitars as original LS380's I am selling them as reissues which is what they are on a limited run. ?2500 is what one would pay for an original issue mint ls380." :roll:

jyster said:
Has anyone heard of a reissue Tokai LS380?
I ask because when I contacted the seller of above, he said it was not an original Tokai LS380, but a reissue, and therefore only worth 500-700GBP.
Quote: I really think that everybody has this paranoid idea that everything is fake even a copy of a copy I am not selling these guitars as original LS380's I am selling them as reissues which is what they are on a limited run. ?2500 is what one would pay for an original issue mint ls380." :roll:

The guy is talking out his a$$. So he has this awesomely rare reissue of a guitar that is still currently available? That makes sense. I wonder if he could show his receipt or warranty card that he got with the guitar?

There is no such thing as a tokai reissue.
You can't buy a LS380 for ?500(if only).
Some chinese ripoff merchant is trying to jump on the good name of an ebay seller.

Latest posts

Back