My "new" Bacchus '56 GT

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3pupLPC

Reaction score
Thought I would post a couple of pix of the Bacchus BLS-95S that I purchased from MIJVintage recently. These were quick shots I took, and I havent had time to get more detailed ones, but suffice to say, I love this guitar :D Thanks Rich, for parting with it! Late 90's manufacturing, 2-pc center seam body, beautiful finish, thick cap, great neck, the Bacchus pups are very sweet. All in all, a terrific player.
IMG_0817.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

WOW!!,...sweeeet gold top! gotta dig that sparkle!

i def dig the early bacchus gtrs, i played my BLC95 yesterday and whew!!! felt great.
congrats on the bls 95S,....MIJvintage sold you a sweeet gtr,......wont see many of those pop up anywhere

well boys, suffice to say, this Bacchus has moved into #2 slot behind my RLG-65 :D
I do think I am going to try some Tonerider Hot P-90's just for grins to get some higher gain... the Bacchus stocks are very nice, but dont drive my old Epi Pacemaker into overdrive by themselves.

3pupLPC said:
well boys, suffice to say, this Bacchus has moved into #2 slot behind my RLG-65 :D
I do think I am going to try some Tonerider Hot P-90's just for grins to get some higher gain... the Bacchus stocks are very nice, but dont drive my old Epi Pacemaker into overdrive by themselves.

Nice to see a positive post in the Bacchus section :D ...........................

Back