• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Fender Combo

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnA

Reaction score
Looking for a 'nice' fender combo, 1x12 or 2x10, ideally a Vibroverb reissue, or maybe a Vibrolux, possibly a deluxe reverb, and just might consider a blues deluxe. Cash or trade for a Ceriatone JTM45 head. drop me a PM if you have anything :D

AlanN said:
The transformation into Knopfler is complete. :(

WTB bandana...

Two words, the second one is 'off' :wink:

It's funny, I am definetely going through a change, or maybe just a phase with my style, I think playing with a quieter band is allowing me to be a lot more subtle.

JohnA said:
I think playing with a quieter band is allowing me to be a lot more subtle.

At least you know what the volume control on your amp is for, unlike Mr. N.

:wink:

Funny you should be looking. I just saw a guy over on the AcousticGuitarForum selling an '08 Fender Blues Deluxe for $400.00 !!

http://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167484

The Blues Deluxe is a highly underrated amp... Check out Harmony Central Reviews on it...

I have no interest in the amp, it just seemed fortuitous that a guy on one forum needs to sell an amp and a guy on another is looking...

Michael

stratman323 said:
At least you know what the volume control on your amp is for, unlike Mr. N.

Volume control! Like Alan says leave it on 10, if I knew how to use that I wouldn't need a new amp :D

Bigmike, thanks for the heads-up, but I'm in the UK, shipping might be a bit prohibitive

If you want a Blues Deluxe, it is said by some that the earlier (early 1990s) US ones are better than the more recent Mexican ones.

AlanN said:
Sir! Sir! I know! I know!

It's for turning to 10.

10 is for wimps. A Blues Deluxe goes to 12.

127_2727.jpg

And the Blues Junior:

http://www.steviesnacks.com/storage/images/settings/texasflloodbluesjuniordemo/bluesjuniortexasfloodsettings.jpg

Back