Black 2003 MIK, ALS48 I Believe, control knob location

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ataglanse1960

Reaction score
On all of the Tokai models i have seen so far, they all have the correct location for the control knobs. I just purchased this one on Ebay for 4 bills. The control knobs are a different pattern than every other model I have seen any where. On all other models the knobs are in the correct 59 LP configuration. On this one, the top knobs are more forward than the lower knobs. I was told it is a 2003 als48, made in korea. Serial no is 0300xxx.....I have not been able to find a picture of this guitar to save my life. I hope some of you guys out there can help me out. By the way, from all the stuff I read on here and other places, I also snatched up one of those SLASH models too. Just thought I would try these guitars out. Dont even have one here yet. But waiting for the fedex guy...LOL...Thanks for your helps guys. Joel

You might have read on eof my recent post as I have just purchased a slash loverock mik and love it more everyday. The one thing that I did was to replace the bridged pickup with a SD pearly gates that I had sittin around and that really made it, not that the original pickups are all that bad. And I got new tuners and strap locks on the way, other than that, it's a pretty good deal. Let me know how you like yours. Cheers

You might have read on eof my recent post as I have just purchased a slash loverock mik and love it more everyday. The one thing that I did was to replace the bridged pickup with a SD pearly gates that I had sittin around and that really made it, not that the original pickups are all that bad. And I got new tuners and strap locks on the way, other than that, it's a pretty good deal. Let me know how you like yours. Cheers

Back