Need Your Opinions - Possible Chambered BLS-59

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
leadguitar_323 said:
Its everyones business when you lie and rip off a fellow forum member mate,
amongst all your ramblings you have never once addressed this issue, and that makes it a forum issue, i see you have been crying to Ned again.....get over yourself ......

Mick

I see....and you know all this because someone is informing you of this? do you have a vested interest in me?
Should you have a problem about someone who has sold a guitar you should have been mature enough to address at the time, and not after the fact, you could have discussed it further with others here, afterall, this is a forum ********!
As for the guitar, I will provide the story in the thread, as soon Ned or somebody can provide me with the ability to log in, as i no longer have the password, my email address at the time was

[email protected]

But, I no longer am in that business, and the email address no longer is active etc, and now I drive a prime mover B Double long distance, if you must farkin know my life story you nasty piece or work!

The guitar story is something like this
None of your farkin business for one.
Number 2, the guitar was sold on good faith as is and how I purchased it, the research done at the time showed that all Greco EG1000C with Dry Z dated december 1981 do not have any serial number or Z on them...you ********!!!!!!
As for the 3 piece body wood, that was an accepted error on my part, by the buyer who admited to me that altough he is not happy he accepted that errors do happen, and I did apologize to him.
Number 3, I am prepared to buy back the guitar for the same money that was paid for by the buyer including shipping....
Number 4, I had lost the password, and because my posting was edited by a moderator deleting a particular word, I automatically assumed that I was kicked off.....interesting to know, that you have stated that the particular account is still active! wow...very interesting! you seem to know a bit too much!....I don't see that you should...what else do you know?
Number 5, If I or any other member wished to contact the owner here, or a moderator, having you say ' a cry' is really not appropriate, as ..again..it is none of your farkin business!.,..and how do you know this?!!!
Number 6, buyer was recently contacted by someone here to buy it off him, and original buyer who jumped up and down, like some others here... has stated that it is his number 1 gigging guitar....WHAT!!! a guitar with such a crappy history such as no Dry Z is that farkin good?
Number 7, Again, NON OF YOU FARKIN BUSINESS!

GB aka mickdal aka whoever I farkin like! :evil:

Some facts:
I see....and you know all this because someone is informing you of this? do you have a vested interest in me?
Mick was contacted by the concerned buyer at the time so yes..he was informed.

as soon Ned or somebody can provide me with the ability to log in
If that was the account at the time then you can't retrieve the password as this cannot be sent to your email address that was used to set up that particular account.

Number 5, If I or any other member wished to contact the owner here, or a moderator, having you say ' a cry' is really not appropriate, as ..again..it is none of your farkin business!.,..and how do you know this?!!!
Because as a result of you "having a cry" as you put it..Mick was contacted....how do you THINK he knows?

GB aka mickdal aka whoever I farkin like!
Basically the way you conducted "your business" as Mickdal left a distaste in the mouth of MANY posters here and not just Mick.
The next abusive post from you will be edited and/or deleted....Joe was treated the same way and he's a friend so there is no persecution involved.

Ozeshin said:
Some facts:
Mick was contacted by the concerned buyer at the time so yes..he was informed.

as soon Ned or somebody can provide me with the ability to log in
If that was the account at the time then you can't retrieve the password as this cannot be sent to your email address that was used to set up that particular account.

Because as a result of you "having a cry" as you put it..Mick was contacted....how do you THINK he knows?

GB aka mickdal aka whoever I farkin like!
Basically the way you conducted "your business" as Mickdal left a distaste in the mouth of MANY posters here and not just Mick.
The next abusive post from you will be edited and/or deleted....Joe was treated the same way and he's a friend so there is no persecution involved.

PM Sent.

I have absolutely no interest in you at all mate, don't flatter yourself, and just in case you hadn't noticed, we are past your rubbish, but you just can't help yourself. I see in the Greco section you have finally admitted fault........What took you so long... :lol: :lol: Like i said there, you only did it because you were outed, that doesn't make it better but its better than nothing.... :roll:
Nothing defamitory at all just the truth and you didn't like it..Get over yourself mate...

Mick

leadguitar_323 said:
I have absolutely no interest in you at all mate, don't flatter yourself, and just in case you hadn't noticed, we are past your rubbish, but you just can't help yourself. I see in the Greco section you have finally admitted fault........What took you so long... :lol: :lol: Like i said there, you only did it because you were outed, that doesn't make it better but its better than nothing.... :roll:
Nothing defamitory at all just the truth and you didn't like it..Get over yourself mate...

Mick

Another patronizing comment...... :roll:

Hi Mick:

I hadn't thought about the situation in ages until Sushi Guy PM'd me asking if I wanted to sell the guitar.

I hadn't seen this thread until today, as it dealt with Bacchus which I don't know anything about, and didn't realize you had a new user id.

I got the auto-email from the forum today that my old topic had a post on it, and saw your message, which eventually lead me to this thread.

I'd rather not open that can of worms again, I moved on ages ago.

I did see this post by you though:
"Number 6, buyer was recently contacted by someone here to buy it off him, and original buyer who jumped up and down, like some others here... has stated that it is his number 1 gigging guitar....WHAT!!! a guitar with such a crappy history such as no Dry Z is that farkin good? "

In a PM message response to Sushi Guy (which I'm curious as to how you know about), I stated this was the guitar I took into the NYC studio. Ultrasound is an awesome place, it has 21 rooms full of the most expensive boutique amps that you can play, and depending on time of day, for only $17-$35/hour. It's a guitar player's paradise, I almost consider it a vacation when I go there :) So just to clarify, I did not state it was my number 1 gigging guitar, as I use different guitars every time I gig.

I choose this guitar to go into the city with for 2 reasons. 1 - It's the least expensive Les Paul style guitar I own, so if something happens to it, I won't have a coronary. 2 - Whatever the guitar and pickups are, I like the way it plays and sounds.

Right now, the guitar serves a purpose for me, so I'm not interested in selling it. If I get another guitar that serves the purpose better, I'll let you know.

That's all I really have to say on the subject, so I won't say anything more :)

Ed

Hi Ed,
Thank you,
Sorry for wrong statement regarding 'gigging'.
The guitar was orginally bought at a time when i am good friends with Sushi Guy, who is Joe, and if it was not for Joe's efforts communicating with the shop owner, and researching Greco Catalogues, I would never have bought the guitar. The result was a guitar that is A OK, 100% Greco EG1000C with 1981 Super Real specifications.
After selling he guitar, I still communicated with Joe, and I always mentioned that if the opportunity came about, I would like to buy it back. I never approached you about it, because of what happened in that other posting....I really shouldn't have sold it, the sound was just way too awesome! it was the clarity and sustain that told me it was special. It really is the best rock guitar i have owned. Superior sound to my Greco RR95K with Dry 1982, EGF-850 with PU-2, and Gibson LP STD 95 with 490's

Ed, if ever you want to sell the guitar back, I would take it back, at the right price, and no less than what you paid anyway. :wink:
kind regards,
Mick

leadguitar_323 said:
NWOBHM said:
leadguitar_323 said:
BLS-120 and BLS59 are 2 different guitars, they were being produced at the same time.

Mine is exactly the same as what you've described ......including the no serial number.

Mick
Thanks! I always wondered why some were labeled BLS-59 and some BLS-120.

Add a "V" to that first quote, the 59V and the 120 were made at the same time, there seems to be more 120's made than 59V's and the later BLS-59's

Mick

Hello,

I have received my reply from Deviser regarding the orignal Bacchus Vintage BLS-120 which were only made between 1998 and 1999 only of which around 100 were ever made.
It is a fairly detailed reply, with a good timeline, it is still being translated by my private buyer in Japan and Tokai Joe.
There is some details there that some original BLS-59(V) had no serial and some had 2 piece back etc....
Mine is orignal BLS-120 Bacchus Vintage with serial 100xxx and VERY rare, in a Heritage Cherry Burst colour, lacquer, 1 piece back.
I will post the reply in more detail very shortly.
I can mention now that Sonix versions were more expensive using better quality.
Also BLS-120 and BLS-59 were never made at the same time in the factory, they were sold at the same time in the shops, that is all.
I wish the translations could be said as being EXACT, but i can't.
It is the best I can get.
Posting soon with my King Burst original BLS-120 Bacchus Vintage.
I will quote from the translations, again, thank you to my private buyer and Tokai Joe, I must add that getting a reply from Deviser was not difficult from my buyer in Japan.
regards,
Mick

http://www.sonicsystem.co.jp/webguitar/SONIXmain.html
Sonix have 2 lines of LP's all made by Bacchus and not all expensive.
The first range are African mahogany and the second range are Honduras mahogany, i refer to the first. The African range were roughly the same price as the BLS120's and almost exactly the same.
There is some details there that some original BLS-59(V) had no serial and some had 2 piece back etc....
This has already been covered.
I see that you didn't send an email, you had your Japanese friend do it for you, this is more likely why you received a reply, The Japanese are way more forth coming when it comes to answering emails, i was made aware of this years ago and is also common knowledge for the longer term members here. It has also been mentioned here before from other members that westerners a lot of the time get short or no replies at all, I have been told by one of my buyers that the western emails often end up deleted by spam filters and this has happened to me a couple of times, and once again this is what i was talking about. I won't argue about a couple of months but my info stands in that those 2 models discussed were made around the same time and definitely were in shops at the same time, which is what i said, i never said they were built side by side.....thats just splitting hairs.
Just for you mate my contact works for Bacchus and i believe him, my replies need no translation. You also left out that there were a lot more than just one run of the 120's. Your posts always look like you are trying to either prove me wrong or just prove something? :roll:

Mick

leadguitar_323 said:
http://www.sonicsystem.co.jp/webguitar/SONIXmain.html
Sonix have 2 lines of LP's all made by Bacchus and not all expensive.
The first range are African mahogany and the second range are Honduras mahogany, i refer to the first. The African range were roughly the same price as the BLS120's and almost exactly the same.
This has already been covered.
I see that you didn't send an email, you had your Japanese friend do it for you, this is more likely why you received a reply, The Japanese are way more forth coming when it comes to answering emails, i was made aware of this years ago and is also common knowledge for the longer term members here. It has also been mentioned here before from other members that westerners a lot of the time get short or no replies at all, I have been told by one of my buyers that the western emails often end up deleted by spam filters and this has happened to me a couple of times, and once again this is what i was talking about. I won't argue about a couple of months but my info stands in that those 2 models discussed were made around the same time and definitely were in shops at the same time, which is what i said, i never said they were built side by side.....thats just splitting hairs.
Just for you mate my contact works for Bacchus and i believe him, my replies need no translation. You also left out that there were a lot more than just one run of the 120's. Your posts always look like you are trying to either prove me wrong or just prove something? :roll:

Mick

Oh more kind words, thank you!

Actually I am not out to prove you wrong,
But instead all I am doing is posting the information that is supplied to me, which is actually a very good reply received from Deviser regarding early Vintage Bacchus BLS, which, even though it only came from translations, again, thank you to my private buyer and Tokai Joe.
Your original reply to me was quote they are two different guitars that were produced at the same time unquote...well....
I will provide the information shortly in a new post for the Bacchus Vintage BLS-120 and a timeline showing the years these were made, and some soon as all the information is supplied.

There was not one thing that was unkind about what i posted, and you quoted me so what do you expect, the point is they were in the shops at the same time, which they were, and i am sure no one cares if there were a few months difference in production, Some had serials and some not so how many people do you think would now or care as its doesn't mean a thing , like i said, splitting hairs. Some stock could sit in their factories for months before hitting the shops and i think that that is irrelevant as it is all NEW stock as far as anyone is concerned. The info from sonix i posted is correct as well, 2 lines of guitars, not just the high end ones, and i was the original poster of Sonix almost as soon as the shop had the Bacchus guitars, just like Tokai direct. Remember you said YOU were emailing Deviser, so what i said was correct as well, about getting replies from Bacchus, do a search it has come up more than once. So post your info and leave me out of it because i have nothing to prove and i already know my sources are reliable and when you bring me into it, i will respond. The other thing i think is blatantly obvious is that you never respond at all when i correct what you have gotten wrong, you just ***** about what ever you can, which i am finding quite tiresome.
Now stop trying to cry poor or just put up with it as no one is buying your "poor me" story.

Mick

leadguitar_323 said:
There was not one thing that was unkind about what i posted, and you quoted me so what do you expect, the point is they were in the shops at the same time, which they were, and i am sure no one cares if there were a few months difference in production, Some had serials and some not so how many people do you think would now or care as its doesn't mean a thing , like i said, splitting hairs. Some stock could sit in their factories for months before hitting the shops and i think that that is irrelevant as it is all NEW stock as far as anyone is concerned. The info from sonix i posted is correct as well, 2 lines of guitars, not just the high end ones, and i was the original poster of Sonix almost as soon as the shop had the Bacchus guitars, just like Tokai direct. Remember you said YOU were emailing Deviser, so what i said was correct as well, about getting replies from Bacchus, do a search it has come up more than once. So post your info and leave me out of it because i have nothing to prove and i already know my sources are reliable and when you bring me into it, i will respond. The other thing i think is blatantly obvious is that you never respond at all when i correct what you have gotten wrong, you just ***** about what ever you can, which i am finding quite tiresome.
Now stop trying to cry poor or just put up with it as no one is buying your "poor me" story.

Mick

you just cant make me go away.... :D ......you are ver entertaining to me...and i am sure to others here as well.... :D :D

I don't care what you do, your not that important, and you probably don't even realise that you are making an arse of yourself.... :roll:
I am glad i'm entertaining, i always drew a crowd when in my bands so i suppose i am just a born entertainer.... :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Christ Oze, i'm starting to sound like you..... :p
Let it die......... :roll:

Back