Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need Your Opinions - Possible Chambered BLS-59
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Bacchus/Momose/Deviser
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leadguitar_323
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I can mention now that Sonix versions were more expensive using better quality.

http://www.sonicsystem.co.jp/webguitar/SONIXmain.html
Sonix have 2 lines of LP's all made by Bacchus and not all expensive.
The first range are African mahogany and the second range are Honduras mahogany, i refer to the first. The African range were roughly the same price as the BLS120's and almost exactly the same.
Quote:
There is some details there that some original BLS-59(V) had no serial and some had 2 piece back etc....

This has already been covered.
I see that you didn't send an email, you had your Japanese friend do it for you, this is more likely why you received a reply, The Japanese are way more forth coming when it comes to answering emails, i was made aware of this years ago and is also common knowledge for the longer term members here. It has also been mentioned here before from other members that westerners a lot of the time get short or no replies at all, I have been told by one of my buyers that the western emails often end up deleted by spam filters and this has happened to me a couple of times, and once again this is what i was talking about. I won't argue about a couple of months but my info stands in that those 2 models discussed were made around the same time and definitely were in shops at the same time, which is what i said, i never said they were built side by side.....thats just splitting hairs.
Just for you mate my contact works for Bacchus and i believe him, my replies need no translation. You also left out that there were a lot more than just one run of the 120's. Your posts always look like you are trying to either prove me wrong or just prove something?

Mick
greco_burst
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

leadguitar_323 wrote:
Quote:
I can mention now that Sonix versions were more expensive using better quality.

http://www.sonicsystem.co.jp/webguitar/SONIXmain.html
Sonix have 2 lines of LP's all made by Bacchus and not all expensive.
The first range are African mahogany and the second range are Honduras mahogany, i refer to the first. The African range were roughly the same price as the BLS120's and almost exactly the same.
Quote:
There is some details there that some original BLS-59(V) had no serial and some had 2 piece back etc....

This has already been covered.
I see that you didn't send an email, you had your Japanese friend do it for you, this is more likely why you received a reply, The Japanese are way more forth coming when it comes to answering emails, i was made aware of this years ago and is also common knowledge for the longer term members here. It has also been mentioned here before from other members that westerners a lot of the time get short or no replies at all, I have been told by one of my buyers that the western emails often end up deleted by spam filters and this has happened to me a couple of times, and once again this is what i was talking about. I won't argue about a couple of months but my info stands in that those 2 models discussed were made around the same time and definitely were in shops at the same time, which is what i said, i never said they were built side by side.....thats just splitting hairs.
Just for you mate my contact works for Bacchus and i believe him, my replies need no translation. You also left out that there were a lot more than just one run of the 120's. Your posts always look like you are trying to either prove me wrong or just prove something?

Mick

Oh more kind words, thank you!

Actually I am not out to prove you wrong,
But instead all I am doing is posting the information that is supplied to me, which is actually a very good reply received from Deviser regarding early Vintage Bacchus BLS, which, even though it only came from translations, again, thank you to my private buyer and Tokai Joe.
Your original reply to me was quote they are two different guitars that were produced at the same time unquote...well....
I will provide the information shortly in a new post for the Bacchus Vintage BLS-120 and a timeline showing the years these were made, and some soon as all the information is supplied.

Last edited by greco_burst on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
leadguitar_323
Guitar God

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was not one thing that was unkind about what i posted, and you quoted me so what do you expect, the point is they were in the shops at the same time, which they were, and i am sure no one cares if there were a few months difference in production, Some had serials and some not so how many people do you think would now or care as its doesn't mean a thing , like i said, splitting hairs. Some stock could sit in their factories for months before hitting the shops and i think that that is irrelevant as it is all NEW stock as far as anyone is concerned. The info from sonix i posted is correct as well, 2 lines of guitars, not just the high end ones, and i was the original poster of Sonix almost as soon as the shop had the Bacchus guitars, just like Tokai direct. Remember you said YOU were emailing Deviser, so what i said was correct as well, about getting replies from Bacchus, do a search it has come up more than once. So post your info and leave me out of it because i have nothing to prove and i already know my sources are reliable and when you bring me into it, i will respond. The other thing i think is blatantly obvious is that you never respond at all when i correct what you have gotten wrong, you just bitch about what ever you can, which i am finding quite tiresome.
Now stop trying to cry poor or just put up with it as no one is buying your "poor me" story.

Mick
greco_burst
Guitar God

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

leadguitar_323 wrote:
There was not one thing that was unkind about what i posted, and you quoted me so what do you expect, the point is they were in the shops at the same time, which they were, and i am sure no one cares if there were a few months difference in production, Some had serials and some not so how many people do you think would now or care as its doesn't mean a thing , like i said, splitting hairs. Some stock could sit in their factories for months before hitting the shops and i think that that is irrelevant as it is all NEW stock as far as anyone is concerned. The info from sonix i posted is correct as well, 2 lines of guitars, not just the high end ones, and i was the original poster of Sonix almost as soon as the shop had the Bacchus guitars, just like Tokai direct. Remember you said YOU were emailing Deviser, so what i said was correct as well, about getting replies from Bacchus, do a search it has come up more than once. So post your info and leave me out of it because i have nothing to prove and i already know my sources are reliable and when you bring me into it, i will respond. The other thing i think is blatantly obvious is that you never respond at all when i correct what you have gotten wrong, you just bitch about what ever you can, which i am finding quite tiresome.
Now stop trying to cry poor or just put up with it as no one is buying your "poor me" story.

Mick

you just cant make me go away.... ......you are ver entertaining to me...and i am sure to others here as well....
leadguitar_323
Guitar God

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't care what you do, your not that important, and you probably don't even realise that you are making an arse of yourself....
I am glad i'm entertaining, i always drew a crowd when in my bands so i suppose i am just a born entertainer.... .
Christ Oze, i'm starting to sound like you.....
Let it die.........
MIJvintage
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if anyone here has good info on Bacchus I don't really care who it comes from ....................

"Yeah, yeah. We're in the bureau of beer and fire and cigarettes. And maybe some chicks, too." - Beavis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Bacchus/Momose/Deviser All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: