My one, my only, my precioussssss!!!!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cleaned up and ready to rock:

Red with cousin Rouge

DSC03593.jpg

Red with Sister Bleu!

DSC03596.jpg

hi iain
can you tell me how you upload photos like that onto the page ?
i'm not that great when it comes to the "interweb" etc ...

First off open an account with Photobucket.com, it is free and easy to use. When you have uploaded pictures to that account they appear as thumbnails, if you put your cursor on the thumbnail a drop down menu appears, just click on the "image code"or IMG code and it auto saves the link. Go to your post and "right click" and paste the link into your post , you will still only see the link but when you submit your post the images will be there.
Hope this helps

Mick

Just realised there was one other photo that i had not published - basically U pickups. I am not the best at picking up sounds through my sessionette but it is definitely more 'springy' than most of my other strats. Just wish I had more time to play these things

DSC03591.jpg

Wow, super-nice - and I love your turquoise one - I hadn't really known that there were so many nice matching headstock Springys around.

Anyone looking to sell one? :) I've been looking at the new Fender Deluxe Player Strat Limited Editions (or something like that) which are US with matching headstocks and 2pt trem, but if there's a Springy out there for less money, I'll be going for that...

Ace guitar!

Chipps said:
Wow, super-nice - and I love your turquoise one - I hadn't really known that there were so many nice matching headstock Springys around.

The turquoise one is a Goldie. :wink: And there aren't many around!

I'd seen that, but in my excitement to post, I couldn't be bothered to add the detail in... Very nice - and I don't have any blue or green guitars any more.

Do you reckon that 'Filling in my colour palette' is a good justification for buying more guitars? OK, silly question. Of course it is.

Let me know when the next one is! I couldn't make it this year - and I'm not even that far from Leeds...

Latest posts

Back