How about this lefty LS1000?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suggest that you perform a forum search for LS1000 first.

There guitars were a limited edition to mark Tokai's anniversary a couple of years ago and sold for around ?1,000 - ?1,250 here in the UK.

I hace also one of this (right hand), great guitar. Basicly is LS150 but with 30th anniversary logo on 12th fret.

I've got #6 (also LH) and just like everyone else has said, its a great guitar. The pickups are great too, at least to my ears

Some of the tops on the 1000's were a bit hit and miss, but that one looks nice

EDIT: The seller says its got a Honduras mahogany body and a Brazilian board, its not, its African mahogany and a jacaranda board

...still nice though!

Well bugger me!
I always thought it was some cheaper kind of rosewood :D

Mines alot darker than the one in the link and its just starting to feel nice and worn in

Mole Man said:
Suggest that you perform a forum search for LS1000 first.

There guitars were a limited edition to mark Tokai's anniversary a couple of years ago and sold for around ?1,000 - ?1,250 here in the UK.

Oh but I did MoleMan, it's just that specs don't mean a thing to me. I had guitars with 'lower' specs that sounded/handled better -way better- than ones with sky high specs. I meant to ask you guys' opinion on this line of guitars. Thanks though for the pricing info, couldn't find anything about that.

Thanks everyone.

Back