Anybody interested in an ST-100? Someone was interested..

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a classifieds section for stuff like this. And yes I'm sure here would be a lot of interest in a ST100, get some pics posted :wink:

This guitar now resides in NJ ;)

JohnA said:
We have a classifieds section for stuff like this. And yes I'm sure here would be a lot of interest in a ST100, get some pics posted :wink:

stratman323 said:
Don't we even get to see it? :cry:

It's cloudy and overcast today, so I'll have to take my own pictures later. Here are the pictures the seller provided me.
I'll try to also take a picture next to my maple neck ST80.

ST100PickupCavity.jpg

ST100Tuners.jpg

ST100Body2.jpg

ST100BodyBack.jpg

ST100BodyFront.jpg

ST100Bridge.jpg

ST100Headstock.jpg

ST100inCase.jpg

ST100NeckPocket.jpg

ST100Pickups.jpg

ST100Pots.jpg

ST100Stamp.jpg

ST100Trussrod.jpg

SUSHI GUY said:
8) hey ed, did the yamaha catalog arrive finally?

Hi:
No, not yet :(
Did you strap it to the back of a sea-turtle to deliver here?
lol
I eagerly check my post box each week looking for it...

Ed

wknight2 said:
SUSHI GUY said:
8) hey ed, did the yamaha catalog arrive finally?

Hi:
No, not yet :(
Did you strap it to the back of a sea-turtle to deliver here?
lol
I eagerly check my post box each week looking for it...

Ed

8) no, not turtle but i actually asked som cool TUNA swimming in the tokyo bay that day to bring it to you in jersey. TUNA said he will stop by alaska for a while to see his salmon girlfriend so might be much later to get to the east coast. but TUNA sure said to bring it alright so later you sure will. TUNA sure went so trust him for some more time. laters ed!

wknight2 said:
Hmmm
The number stamped on the neck plate is 00002xx

Any thoughts?

I think that makes it 1980? If so, it must be early 1980, as later in 1980 the paper 100 sticker replaced the fret board stamp, & the skunk stripe & headstock plug were dropped from the rosewood board models.

Back