Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

70 Years Today - Britian's Declaration of War on Germany
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leadguitar_323
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MIJvintage wrote:
History constantly repeats itself ?????.

Doesn?t matter who or what; the Roman Empire, The United States, the Nazis, Israel, all have done the same thing more or less & to differing degrees

It?s human nature when it comes to nations crapping on weaker humans

Taking advantage of others is a way of life; it?s business as usual ?????

If it's not done via the barrel of a gun it will be done economically; the Chinese will own the world in a few years ........... ye ha ................

Can we get back to geetars???????????????????????????

This is the "general discussion" area....

Mick
MIJvintage
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

leadguitar_323 wrote:
MIJvintage wrote:
History constantly repeats itself ?????.

Doesn?t matter who or what; the Roman Empire, The United States, the Nazis, Israel, all have done the same thing more or less & to differing degrees

It?s human nature when it comes to nations crapping on weaker humans

Taking advantage of others is a way of life; it?s business as usual ?????

If it's not done via the barrel of a gun it will be done economically; the Chinese will own the world in a few years ........... ye ha ................

Can we get back to geetars???????????????????????????

This is the "general discussion" area....

Mick

ah, yes Mick & thanks for reminding me of that fact

well then, I suppose my views on Israel are appropriate fodder here.

AFA Israel is concerned I think they pretty much suck.

Israel has denied compliance with more UN resolutions that any nation in existence.
If this were the fact in reverse, and certain particular nations were in Israel?s place, the bombing would have already been over.
After all, non compliance with UN resolutions was the justification for the US resuming hostilities against Iraq in 2003, under George W. Moron.

The Israeli government acts with impunity within the world community & one day Israel will pay a heavy burden for their BS.

There was a great American statesman many generation ago that espoused the idea of keeping America unencumbered with the type of relationship we (United States) have with Israel, and with many other nations.
It is a shame that America has become so blinded with so many alliances & BS; we are lost.

Everyone believes differently but there is no denying the fact that historically the Jews denied Jesus.
How ironic that historically the Jews deny a Jewish Messiah.

How ironic that according to ancient scriptures, Israel is a 'chosen' nation.

Israel will eventually be the thorn in the side of the planet that brings the end of all.

The world is built on irony ??????????

"Yeah, yeah. We're in the bureau of beer and fire and cigarettes. And maybe some chicks, too." - Beavis
3pupLPC
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MIJvintage wrote:

Everyone believes differently but there is no denying the fact that historically the Jews denied Jesus.
How ironic that historically the Jews deny a Jewish Messiah.

How ironic that according to ancient scriptures, Israel is a 'chosen' nation.

You are 100% right Rich, but those scriptures also say that Israel will eventually do an about-face towards Jesus..

Zechariah 12: 10 (Contemporary English Version)
I, the LORD, will make the descendants of David and the people of Jerusalem feel deep sorrow and pray when they see the one they pierced with a spear. They will mourn and weep for him, as parents weep over the death of their only child or their first-born.

MIJvintage wrote:

The Israeli government acts with impunity within the world community & one day Israel will pay a heavy burden for their BS.

I think that is a matter of fact as well..... which eventually leads them to the actions of the above verse.
stratman323

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With regard to the US supporting Israel, let's not forget the way large parts of the US supported the IRA - a blatantly terrorist organisation. And yet in recent years the US has chosen to portray itself as the scourge of terrorism.

I'm not blind to the problems in Northern Ireland, & I know that the "British occupation" situation there was far from perfect, but supporting terrorism either politically or financially is always going to be highly questionable. And easily forgettable, apparently....

Mike
stratman323

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a bid to lighten a somewhat heavy thread, a few of you might like to read this, which I just received in an e.mail. As it has a dig at most nations, hopefully everyone reading it will be equally offended:

The British are feeling the pinch in relation to recent terrorist threats in Afghanistan and have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved." Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Brits have not been "A Bit Cross" since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies all but ran out. Terrorists have been re-categorized from "Tiresome" to a "Bloody Nuisance". The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was during the great fire of 1666.

The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide". The only two higher levels in France are "Collaborate" and "Surrender". The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France 's white flag factory, effectively paralysing the country's military capability.

It's not only the French who are on a heightened level of alert. Italy has increased the alert level from "Shout loudly and excitedly" to "Elaborate Military Posturing". Two more levels remain: "Ineffective Combat Operations" and "Change Sides".

The Germans also increased their alert state from "Disdainful Arrogance" to "Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs." They also have two higher levels: "Invade a Neighbour" and "Lose".

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual, and the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels.

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.

Americans meanwhile are carrying out pre-emptive strikes on all of their allies, just in case.

New Zealand has also raised its security levels - from "baaa" to "BAAAA!" Due to continuing defence cutbacks (the Royal New Zealand Air Force being a squadron of spotty teenagers flying paper aeroplanes and the navy some toy boats in the Prime Minister's bath), New Zealand only has one more level of escalation, which is "Shut, I hope Austrulia will come end riscue us". In the event of invasion, New Zealanders will be asked to gather together in a strategic defensive position called "Bondi".

Australia, meanwhile, has raised its security level from "No worries" to "She'll be right, mate". Three more escalation levels remain: "Crikey!", "I think we'll need to cancel the barbie this weekend" and "The barbie is cancelled". There has not been a situation yet that has warranted the use of the final escalation level.

The Aussies seem to get off pretty lightly in that one - I wonder who wrote it?

Mike
20 century boy
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think there is much hollidays in Belgium.

I think we (french) can "Shout loudly and excitedly" and "Elaborate Military Posturing" just as well as the Italians. For the rest, it seems accurate.
Dave_Mc
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, i think i've seen something like that before, mike.

regarding the US support of the IRA- I think it's worth pointing out that britain has been in ireland longer than the (non-indigenous) americans have been in the USA (certainly longer than the USA has been a country, at any rate). Obviously in a perfect world you could go back in time and not come in in the first place, but seeing as we're fresh out of flux capacitors, it's a bit churlish for the americans (those sympathetic to ireland, anyway) to expect britain to pull out of ireland without also offering to pack up and leave north america as a similar goodwill gesture so as not to be complete hypocrites.
3pupLPC
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stratman323 wrote:

Americans meanwhile are carrying out pre-emptive strikes on all of their allies, just in case.

heeey... no sense takin' chances right?? Those WMD's are out there somewhere
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: