• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tokai ES135 (red) testing water

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJBennett

Reaction score
Hi there,

Im looking into selling my ES135 in cherry red to invest into a strat at some point in the near future.

Its in excellent condition, has been professionally set up by a local luthier with a couple of frets smoothed out. It does have a replacement bridge (doesnt detract from the aesthetics of the guitar) fitted as the original one would not intonate correctly - now it sings :)

Currently the knobs on it are black rather than amber but i do have all the original fittings so you can swap everything around and back.

There is a slight mark under the bridge which is un-noticeable unless you get a few inches from it, and the normal couple of dings on the top of the headstock, all very small i must add.

If anyone is genuinely interested i'll post some pictures.

Currently looking for ?800 as it is a quality piece of hardware with some quality work done to make it even better.

Cheers,
James.

You might create some interest if you post pics now. They are very attractive guitars - try and tempt someone!

It would help to add your location to your profile too, like this

<

Good luck.

Mike

fairly pointless as long as we don't even know the year.
pics are tough. I've been able to upload them in the past. nowadays it just doesnt't work.

perhaps it doesn't pay the cost for the server.

i guess we have to move.

rup

pics are tough. I've been able to upload them in the past. nowadays it just doesn't work.

i guess we have to move.

Rupert, i am getting pretty annoyed saying this but YOU are the only one having trouble posting pics, get it figured out and stop bagging the site.
And NO we don't have to move, maybe just you. You have made 3 posts that i have read today and you've basically said the same rubbish, say something positive or keep it to yourself... :roll:

Mick

leadguitar_323 said:
pics are tough. I've been able to upload them in the past. nowadays it just doesn't work.

i guess we have to move.

Rupert, i am getting pretty annoyed saying this but YOU are the only one having trouble posting pics, get it figured out and stop bagging the site.
And NO we don't have to move, maybe just you. You have made 3 posts that i have read today and you've basically said the same rubbish, say something positive or keep it to yourself... :roll:

Mick

www.photobucket.com

Simple site..... load your pics from your computer there - then copy the image code and paste here like this one - voila!

brazilvolleyball.jpg

This is the one I use: http://www.imageshack.us

Forums are not picture libraries - you have to have your pics hosted elsewhere by a site that is set up to deal with pictures, and then link them in.

To be honest I don't know of any forum that offers the ability to save pictures, it would be a total waste of effort and money to go there.

JVsearch said:
This is the one I use: http://www.imageshack.us

Forums are not picture libraries - you have to have your pics hosted elsewhere by a site that is set up to deal with pictures, and then link them in.

To be honest I don't know of any forum that offers the ability to save pictures, it would be a total waste of effort and money to go there.

WHAT HE SAID.....

Latest posts

Back