The complete history of Bacchus

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats really a brief overview that ends up being more advertising blurb than fact. There are many excellent luthiers in Japan that don't work for Bacchus, including ESP, Tokai, Moon, and Fujigen, just to name a few. I know of another couple of excellent luthiers that weren't mentioned in that as well that work for Bacchus from time to time but also work for other manufacturers like Tokai.

Mick

r u the owner of this store? where in OZland the store is located?
Yes this is our store. We are in Melbourne.
Thats really a brief overview that ends up being more advertising blurb than fact. There are many excellent luthiers in Japan that don't work for Bacchus, including ESP, Tokai, Moon, and Fujigen, just to name a few. I know of another couple of excellent luthiers that weren't mentioned in that as well that work for Bacchus from time to time but also work for other manufacturers like Tokai.
Well it is a free service. Thanks for taking the time to read it. If you have any info you would like to ad please send me an email. But also note there was a lot of info that had to be deleted when the paper was sanctioned by Deviser. They don't want all their company secrets out in the open.

Cool selection of guitars you've got there, I've checked out your website many times in the past. Let me know if you want to setup a showroom in NZ...

Well it is a free service. Thanks for taking the time to read it. If you have any info you would like to ad please send me an email. But also note there was a lot of info that had to be deleted when the paper was sanctioned by Deviser. They don't want all their company secrets out in the open.

You are absolutely correct about the company secrets,thats the reason i mentioned no names. I wasn't having a go at your post either and i didn't know it was your shop until reading your reply, now it makes sense. One of the guys i buy guitars off is involved with Bacchus in Japan and has been dealing with them for years so a lot of the stuff i know would get me in trouble if i posted it all here.

Mick

u know the ls380 from 2006 u hav now for $4250 AUD was new and only about $3000 USD at KEY Sinjyuku, Tokyo in the spring of 2006 i remember. me and my scotland buddy were gonna buy it for him but then we didnt.
it was one of only a few ls380s from 2006 that i saw in japan then......
wonder now how many people were involved since.....now in Melbourne!!!

:D

u know the ls380 from 2006 u hav now for $4250 AUD was new and only about $3000 USD at KEY Sinjyuku, Tokyo in the spring of 2006 i remember. me and my scotland buddy were gonna buy it for him but then we didnt. it was one of only a few ls380s from 2006 that i saw in japan then......
wonder now how many people were involved since.....now in Melbourne!!!
Brilliant guitar. You should have gone for it! Not the same one that you were looking at. Anyway this is off topic. Bacchus guitars are great and we cannot speak highly enough of them.

Back