Killer guitars..

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Mow

Reaction score
What can anybody tell me about 'Killer' brand?

From what I see they are either 80,000Yen or 600,000Yen with very little in between..

www.killer.jp

http://www.loudness.jp/

"KILLER" is a small guitar company in Tokyo who mostly makes the singnature guitars only for "Akira Takasaki" of "LOUDNESS", The most famous Japanese metal band. It's not a child company of ESP but ESP is their distrubuter in Japan.

:D

SUSHI GUY said:
http://www.loudness.jp/

"KILLER" is a small guitar company in Tokyo who mostly makes the singnature guitars only for "Akira Takasaki" of "LOUDNESS", The most famous Japanese metal band. It's not a child company of ESP but ESP is their distrubuter in Japan.

They any good? Ishi have put on hold a Killer bass, one of the cheaper ones (new 90,000Y), used they have it for 19,000Y (they are looking over it, they think it may be broken!).

I mean I took a chance on a 'P-Project' bass for 40,000Y which has turned out to be one of the best basses I've ever played (has become my main gig bass).

they gtrs look crazy to the traditionalists but they are very much just a custom shop kind of factory and small company so the quality is excellent I think. The strange gtr lover like you Mr.Mow might ba able to love them!

SUSHI GUY said:
they gtrs look crazy to the traditionalists but they are very much just a custom shop kind of factory and small company so the quality is excellent I think. The strange gtr lover like you Mr.Mow might ba able to love them!

Yeah I do love an odd guitar here and there!!

You are the man Mr.Mow!!! Go for em!!! Most anyone never mind those unique gtrs so it's all yours!!!!! :wink:

Hmm.. does this say something about where they are made? It mentiosn something to do with the origin.. but its a word that doesn't translate..

ヴォルチャーを元にしたコストパフォーマンスモデル。音の抜けが良いアッシュボディ。中域が暖かい音のローズ指板。ピックアップとブリッジにはオリジナルのパーツを使用しています。カラーはシースルーブルーとマットブラックの2種類です。

Mr.Mow said:
Hmm.. does this say something about where they are made? It mentiosn something to do with the origin.. but its a word that doesn't translate..

ヴォルチャーを元にしたコストパフォーマンスモデル。音の抜けが良いアッシュボディ。中域が暖かい音のローズ指板。ピックアップとブリッジにはオリジナルのパーツを使用しています。カラーはシースルーブルーとマットブラックの2種類です。

@ It is the cost-performance model based on "Valture". It has good sounding ash body and rosewood fretboard which has nice mid tone. The pickups and bridge are the original parts. The colors are "see-thru blue" and "matt black", only 2 kinds......

Thanks for that..!
valture.. I'm guessing they are implying based on 'vulture', maybe the warwick vulture bass..similar sort of whacked out shape!

SUSHI GUY said:
yep, must be that one vulture! u really know many strange ones mr.mow!!!!

:lol:

Life would be pretty boring if we all just played butterscotch teles, and sunburst strats/les pauls!

And one thing I notice, the Japanese locals don't seem to want any of their cool unique local stuff, so it all sells REALLY CHEAP 2nd hand.. seems everyone want Fenders and Gibsons.. Too boring!

And I reckon this thing looks pretty bad ***!

kb_kumovi_colorv.jpg

That's true and the situation here Mr.Mow. Japanese companies always make too many gtrs we know that and those only once popular stuff, nobody really wanting them anymore. This can be the same in everywhere but it's especially a strong bias among Japanese I think. Their kids are very light brain light *** nowdays til they grow much older......so anyways that's why you could find many unpopular stuff here in Japan for super cheap prices often......So so far it's all yours Mr.Mow.......
buy em all and be cool!!!

:wink:

Latest posts

Back