custom breezysound TE70

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benny

Reaction score
hi guys,i recently found a wine red custom breezysound TE 70 lurking.
its a wine red colour ,looks great v good condtion,gold script logo and correct headstock shape.single edge binding .
theyre asking 400 pounds.
is this the sorta going rate,or a lil too much.
whats your thoughts
thanks
benny

If it is a TE70, that sounds good to me. Mine cost me more than ?400. But are you sure it is a TE70?

Mike

hi mike ,thanks for the advice dude.
im not hundred percent its a te70,but it looks great quality,lovely finish n stuff...oh and the binding...they say its 1986,wine red in tokai catalogue.
and it looks much better quality n feel
than my te55 i reckon.
i,l let y know how i get on.
thanks again
benny

Was Rup making a negative comment? I didn't take his comments in that way - he just asked for pics of the Breezy as he likes Breezys!

sorry guys,that tokai breezy got away from me .....
so no pics sorry rups
i shoulda scooped er up first time eh.

chill out dudes ,relax .
guitars and guitar hunting is fun.
i sense alot of paranoia and tokai conspiricy here on the forum...
manners maketh man.
ive ad some strange replys on the forum,mostly very helpfull i must say but a few of you guys need t lighten up.....
thanks for all your help tho,

Hi Benny, it would help if you knew what we were talking about before passing comment, my comments were based on a series of other comments bagging this forum. We want it to remain a helpful resource for everyone and 99% of the time it is excellent.

Mick

As a relative newbie to the forum I have noticed that Rupert has changed since he landed on these shores. He used to be so enthusiastic and helpful; he also used to post very sexy, albeit lengthy, photo sets of his wonderful striped chairs holding excellent-condition 7okai guitars. Since he moved to the states it seems that he has become somewhat negative toward the forum. I don't know why, but I do miss the old fun-loving Rup of yesteryear.

How about coming back as the old Rup? What do you say?

Back