CUSTOM MADE TOKAI

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SUSHI GUY said:
THE RISING FORCE said:
i live in Los Angelels, Ca..yeah im from the philippines..im also considering a ls250,may be change the pups with stephens designs lab pups..anyway ill contact tokai first about the custom order.

I used to live in USA too and often wondered why the people like Hawaiians and Phillipinos (the island people) seem to love the stringed instruments so much, like Ukulele in Hawaii.....Do you know any reason(s) about it from your culture The Rising Force???

8)
music has been part of all cultures of the world, every one has it..stringed instruments were played by filipinos even before the philippines was discovered by the spaniards. indigenous people in the philippines have this 2 stringed instrument, i forgot what it is called. THey even have their own scales distinct from other cultures. as much as i know, we filipinos have been heavily influenced by the spanish which brought the guitar to the philippines[ and also to south america].. Cebu City is the capital of guitar of the philippines..almost all guitar their are all hand made with traditional method.[ when you visit the philippines, go to Cebu city, you can get world class quality guitar their made from exotic woods and it is pretty cheap] try checking it on youtube about cebu city guitars...by the way also check KUNDIMAN, its a trditional filipino type of music..tnx

Latest posts

Back