WOW, A Bacchus Section

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe the Bacchus section should be named Bacchanalia? Presumably owners or lovers of Bacchi are known as Bacchanalians?

All hail the chief Bacchanalian from Saint Paul, Minnesota.

:wink:

leadguitar_323 said:
Maybe the Bacchus section should be named Bacchanalia? Presumably owners or lovers of Bacchi are known as Bacchanalians?

I have a funny feeling the beer is getting stronger in the UK..... :p

Mick

Maybe not getting stronger but more of it flowing - England won the second test today to lead the Ashes 1-0.

But you know what I always say - you got to keep the nutters off the strong beer. When serving beer in the UK I remember being very afraid of some of the small wiry customers in shell suits who asked for Special Brew (which was a 9% bottled lager that tasted like battery acid).

Yeah 9% beers are pretty evil. :eek:

Mick - Bacchus was the Roman god of wine, not beer. :wink:

Diodibuh said:
from hisashi on ebay?
If your refering to the one I just got, I got it from Hisashi. :D I just got an email from them, saying they gave me a hard case with it. :) I just paid for it yesterday so, hopefully by the weekend it will be here!

NWOBHM said:
Diodibuh said:
from hisashi on ebay?
If your refering to the one I just got, I got it from Hisashi. :D I just got an email from them, saying they gave me a hard case with it. :) I just paid for it yesterday so, hopefully by the weekend it will be here!

Ah he's a good man - I got something off him a while back and he threw in a hard case for it, he said that it would be safer for the shipping. I offered to pay for it, but he wouldn't accept it. :)

Yes, i bought a Bacchus from Hisashi and he gave me a hard case as well, i have had piles of contact with Hisashi and still do, he is great to deal with and always answers my questions..

Mick

I bought Yuta pickups for Hisashi, nice guy ;)
I have a question - what is main difference btw Yuta VS-1 and VS-2?

Does Hisashi have a regular online store? He always has alot of special/custom order stuff on Ebay.

leadguitar_323 said:
Geeze Rich, you were hanging out for this section weren't you.... :wink:

Mick

If I would have thought of it I would have lobbied Ned for it :lol:

I was quite happy with the 'Other' section but this works nicely too .........

stratman323 said:

All hail the chief Bacchanalian from Saint Paul, Minnesota.

:wink:

Bacchanalian, that's from the Star Trek series I think :lol: ...................

MIJvintage said:
stratman323 said:
MIJvintage said:
Bacchanalian, that's from the Star Trek series I think :lol: ...................

Or was that Bacchanalien?

Bacchanalien 8) 8) 8) :) ................

I just officially became a Bacchanalien today.

3746803143_c5b867b5b4_o.jpg

Duke Standard. <3

Latest posts

Back