Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What happened?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tokaiguy
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: What happened? Reply with quote

Anyone ever find out what happenned to Loverocker UK/ London Barry? I used to have his email address but lost it when my computer crapped out! What the heck happened? We miss you bro...TG
Paladin2019
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody knows... and if they do they're not telling.
vaporboy
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's really weird about it is every post of his has been deleted, a really cool knowledgable guy, I don't get what happened here.
bashbrook
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a "Loverocker" on the Les Paul Forum (http://www.lespaulforum.com) who seems very knowledgeable and is from the UK.
I've no idea if it's the same person but you could email him and ask, via the LPF.
Just an idea.
ian
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It?s a loss, & a mystery. Yes, he still posts on various Forums (?fora?). I had an idea one or two ?guest? replies bore his ?signature? style, so he may still be watching, but that?s just a guess. I suppose we?ll all have to post a bit more to fill the void, even if it does mean answering the same old Q?s about date, model, & value lol .

Incidentally - any thoughts on my previous Q. re existence of Tokai maple capped Breezy necks? Be helpful even if senior guys answered in the ?ve ?

Ian.
Nik Lloyd
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ian,
I did see a maple cap Breezy once on Ebay.com last year. If I remember right, there were a few questions raised at the time. It was a Blonde body with a Maple Cap neck, post lawsuit headstock (USA spec) and with the cheap tuners ala ST-40 etc. So I think we all dissmissed it as a cheaper Korean model at the time, I dont know if there is much chance of finding the original thread though. I will have a look around.
Regards
Nik
ian
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nik,

Many thanks for the info . Interesting ? seems to me an expensive construction, so maybe unexpected on a low-end model post-lawsuit ? Do you reckon that guitar/advert was ?kosher??

Ian.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: