Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is this LoveRock an '85?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Vintage (Older than 1985)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LoveRockOwner

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 6:44 am    Post subject: Is this LoveRock an '85? Reply with quote

Hi folks,

I've got a LoveRock Goldtop and im trying to work out the age. I've looked at the serial number checker thingy and from what i can make out its a 1985. I've had it about 8 years and i bought it 2nd-hand then... i was told it was approximately 80's

It's got a "50" sticker on the back of the headstock and the serial number is: 5025809

It's a Goldtop with Tiger-Stripe pickups. With a brown Tokai hardcase lined with pink fur... YUM!

Any ideas of the age? Also what might this be worth?

Cheers

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi LoveRock Owner,

Yes the serial number corresponds to 1985 ? see Registry under ?Tokai Info?. The "50" sticker means "LS50 model". Best way to judge price is just to watch eBay and see what they go for ? prices are currently higher in UK, compared to US or Japan (due to current exchange rates) .

Ian.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Vintage (Older than 1985) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: