Yahoo Auction - EGF-1200 Anyone????? 5 days to go.......

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8) from the sellers answers to the buyers questions.....

the seller doesnt know if his egf1200 has the veneer or not........

the seller said it felt more than 4kg but not sure coz he has no scales.

8) tj.

TOKAI JOE said:
the seller doesnt know if his egf1200 has the veneer or not........

maybe it's the first ever solid top 1200! my fingers are crossed! :p

MIJvintage said:
I haven't played many Super Real examples & I expect that (most) any model of solid body is likely put together with random pieces of lumber

Having said that my 1980 EGF-850 was 9 lb. 8 oz. & my 1980 EGF-1000 was over 10 lb.

9 lb. 4 oz. is pretty much my top limit for a Lester style fiddle ..........

The 8.75 lb. to 9.0 lb. range is (usually) where I find the best Lesters :)

**** lb why don't you use kilogrammes like everybody! :lol: :wink:
your EG was heavy. Most super real I have played were between 3,8 kg and 4 kg. Rarelly more. FOr me 10 lb is too much so when I see some Gibbie weighting more than 5 kg nowadays...

20 century boy said:
MIJvintage said:
I haven't played many Super Real examples & I expect that (most) any model of solid body is likely put together with random pieces of lumber

Having said that my 1980 EGF-850 was 9 lb. 8 oz. & my 1980 EGF-1000 was over 10 lb.

your EG was heavy. Most super real I have played were between 3,8 kg and 4 kg. Rarelly more. FOr me 10 lb is too much so when I see some Gibbie weighting more than 5 kg nowadays...

I have an 850 that weighs 4.4kg.

20 century boy said:
MIJvintage said:

LOL, I use both actually but I prefer using lb./oz.

If I get a weight in kilogram I just multiple it by 2.2, since that is the closest/rounded representation of the actual 2.2046 kilogram measure.

For example, if a seller states he has a guitar that is 3.4k, multiply that by 2.2 = 7.48 lb., which is the perfect weight for a Strat 8)

we were talking Lesters tho' :lol: ...........................

It's on it's way! Rinkya also confirmed it's only a crack in the lacquer! :D :D :D

tease.jpg

CliffsComicWorld said:
Ok Ryan....... it only takes me a few minutes to clean my EGF-1200's.... do you need help? :lol:

LOL - here is a new thread I started with pics. Thanks for being patient Cliff! :D :D :D

http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=101872#101872

Latest posts

Back