Tune of the day

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cashcow said:
Is this guy playing a Jazzmaster or some hybrid of one?

Looks to me like a Jaguar fitted with humbuckers, the JMs don't have all that chrome. Strange creatures, Jaguars. :-?

http://www.fender.co.uk/products//search.php?partno=0259200306

Don't know how good this report is but i just heard that Jeff Goldblum has fallen to his death in New Zealand..... :eek: I wouldn't want to be a celebrity at this point in time...

Mick

leadguitar_323 said:
Don't know how good this report is but i just heard that Jeff Goldblum has fallen to his death in New Zealand..... :eek: I wouldn't want to be a celebrity at this point in time...

Mick

No kidding...Farrah Fawcett died today and Ed McMahon (Johnny Carson's side kick on the tonite show) died the other day.

LOS ANGELES, June 26 (UPI) -- Jeff Goldblum's publicist said the U.S. actor has not died during a fall on movie shoot in New Zealand, contrary to Internet reports claiming he has.

Goldblum, 56, is best known for his roles in the movies "The Fly," "Jurassic Park" and "Independence Day." He can now be seen on TV's "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" and has appeared twice in recent days on Comedy Central's "The Colbert Report."

The erroneous rumors regarding his demise circulated Thursday, the same day celebrities Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson died.

"Reports that Jeff Goldblum has passed away are completely untrue. He is fine and in Los Angeles," the actor's publicist told TV's "Access Hollywood."

TOKAI JOE said:
LOS ANGELES, June 26 (UPI) -- Jeff Goldblum's publicist said the U.S. actor has not died during a fall on movie shoot in New Zealand, contrary to Internet reports claiming he has.

Goldblum, 56, is best known for his roles in the movies "The Fly," "Jurassic Park" and "Independence Day." He can now be seen on TV's "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" and has appeared twice in recent days on Comedy Central's "The Colbert Report."

The erroneous rumors regarding his demise circulated Thursday, the same day celebrities Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson died.

"Reports that Jeff Goldblum has passed away are completely untrue. He is fine and in Los Angeles," the actor's p

ublicist told TV's "Access Hollywood."

He can use the publicity.

Flew into a bug zapper and is now recovering from serious 2nd and 3rd degree burns...

Glad I can joke about somebody; too many untimely deaths this week.

A little David Gilmour playing some blues:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r991QW0j3n4#

Still one of my favorite guitar players of all time.

Latest posts

Back