Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how much are tokai guitars from the 80s worth??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
l0tus
Plucker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a tokai super edition x-65, and i wonder if anyone know specifically, or just in genereal what it might be worth. it was made in 1985 i think. so if anybody know the value of tokai guitars from the 80s please help me out:)
Peter Mac
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi l0tus
The X-65 would have cost 65,000yen retail in Japan in 1985 but there is no book for pricing the guitars now - it depends on what someone is willing to pay. It was not a desirable model so its value now would be less than a Love Rock or Goldstar strat from the same year.
Why is it that a 1964 strat is more than a 1964 Telecaster or 1964 Jaguar. They're all Fender, all made in 1964.... it's that more people want the Strat...so the price goes up

regards
Peter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: