'54, '74, '90, 2006...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who will win the world cup 2006?

• Germany

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brasil

• Holland

• England

• Italy

• Argentina

• Spain

• Czech Republic

• Japan

• Total voters

hans-j?rgen

Reaction score
head_home_links.jpg

Sportfreunde Stiller say it like it is... :wink:

"You have to win Zweikampf", you know... :lol:

http://www.sportfreunde-stiller.de/index.php

http://musikdownload.freenet.de/servlets/2452685223801Dispatch/22/Call?htmltemplate=./track/viewtrack.htm&trackid=2808384

http://www.musicload.de/item.ml?trackid=1170509_4

http://www.dfb.de/e_index.html

http://www.fifaworldcup.com/

mast3_h.jpg

Seems I can't edit the poll anymore... :-? So please post your opinion if you don't find your favorite team here.

Germany will never win world championship in football again. :lol:
Especially when they are coached by that diving son of a *****.
Go Brazil, go Argentina! :D :eek:

Meh...this poll sux..!!!
No France....and no Australia...yes...forgot that Australia qualified didn't you.
We play Japan(ironically) in our first round.

Ozeshin said:
Meh...this poll sux..!!!
No France....and no Australia...yes...forgot that Australia qualified didn't you.
Seems I can't edit the poll anymore... So please post your opinion if you don't find your favorite team here.

Last edited by hans-j?rgen on Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

By the way, this was meant to be fun, thank you.

joukov said:
I think some of us (me, myself and I included) take football sometimes too serious. :D
Sorry.
There's a lot of bad mood around the forum and elsewhere lately which pisses me off sometimes. When I edited my initial posting about that hilarious song from Sportfreunde Stiller later to add the poll, it took a lot of time, because you have to add another poll option step by step, i.e. preview or submit it after each new option, then edit again for the next option. I had France, USA and others added, got an error page saying I would use too many options (don't know how many are allowed), then got the usual edit box without the poll options, probably because you had voted in the meantime.

OK, feeling better now... :p

Hay Sneaky a canadian player is playin in spanish league now,before he was playing in Germany :D

Who's is goona win? I don?t know.I?m not a football lover as I used to.I was not aBLE TO WATCHH THE WHOLE GAME YESTAERDAY,just aminutes.At least tis time will not be a "korean refree" :evil:

Ned, maybe you could help me out repairing that poll? I think there are at most 10 options possible, so you could add another one for "other teams" and perhaps swap the Czech Republic with France, because they probably have better chances. And last but not least correct my typo in Brazil... :-?

Just out of curiosity, doesn't anyone think portugal stands some amount of chance...

I mean, I know we're small, I know we're so small, sometimes, people think were not a country... but I mean our team has, Deco (the barcelona player, who is a great midfielder to say the least), we have Figo, we have Cristiano Ronaldo, Ricardo Carvalho (plays in chelsea and is considered one of the worlds best central defensor)... Sim?o Sabrosa, who lefts a bad taste in liverpools mouth during the champions league... I mean come on, I'm not saying we're going to win (that would be unreal), I'm not even sure we'll get far, but you have to admit, we can be included in the list of favourites...

Actually I also thought about Portugal, and if I had known that Luis wouldn't even bother to vote for Spain, I would have put them in instead... ;)

Sorry, Bruno. Your team doesn't stand a chance. :lol:

Deco, expert of diving and playing dirty.
Figo is too lazy to play 90 minutes.
C. Ronaldo spends more time in front of mirror doing his hair than on the pitch. I think he might do better in some other team than ManU.

They just don't play as a team, too big egos.
But that is just my opinion. :eek:

I might add that it's so easy to criticize other teams when Finland won't even make it through to the European or World Championship finals in this century. :D :cry:

I voted for Brasil.

Only because the Socceroos are not included.

Ozzy, ozzy ozzy..oy, oy,oy.

I know they will do their best, and maybe beat Japan, but I think Brasil will eat them for dinner.

Peter

I believe theres an international conspiracy to keep Canada out of the world cup and heres why... soccer...or football to most others... is a summer game. In Canada by the time we finish lacing up out soccer shoes...summers over, so we take them off and put our skates on. I say...let`s play soccer on ice.....THEN see who the world champion is eh.

stratmoto said:
I voted for Brasil.
Only because the Socceroos are not included.
:lol: Nenenenene... :lol:

I know they will do their best, and maybe beat Japan, but I think Brasil will eat them for dinner.
Actually I included Japan not only because this is the Tokai forum, but also because they are probably one of the most underrated underdogs who almost won a test match against Germany a few days ago. So watch out for those MIJ Samurais! And all the best for Australia... :wink:

sneakyjapan said:
I believe theres an international conspiracy to keep Canada out of the world cup and heres why... soccer...or football to most others... is a summer game. In Canada by the time we finish lacing up out soccer shoes...summers over, so we take them off and put our skates on. I say...let`s play soccer on ice.....THEN see who the world champion is eh.

Good idea, sneaky!
Climate is the same here. :D

Latest posts

Back