I see Tokai Joe aka Sushi Guy is back ...............

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MIJvintage

Reaction score
http://www.tokaiforum.com/search.php?search_author=ONIEMAN

I'm sure Ned will just love this .....................

hey TJ/SG or whoever the Hell you are, Ned was gonna close the forum but decided not to but now that you're back maybe it wasn't such a bad idea .................

Is it definitely Joe?

It's not really possible to keep someone out permanently, there's always things they can do to get back in.

JVsearch said:
Is it definitely Joe?

It's not really possible to keep someone out permanently, there's always things they can do to get back in.

obviously you did not follow any of the links :wink:

AFA your second statement do you recall anything that Ned said concerning the situation?
I recall Ned saying that TJ/SG threatened the TF with a legal action, or something to that effect.
I don't recall Ned saying anything positive about TG/SG, and I don't recall Ned saying TJ/SG would be welcomed back but rather the opposite ..........

I guess some of us forgot how divisive that was :roll: .......................

OK Ned, you can pull the plug now; we're re-infested with TJ/SG ...................

MIJvintage said:
JVsearch said:
Is it definitely Joe?

obviously you did not follow any of the links :wink:

You're correct, I didn't, because I had already noticed some of the new member's posts and something in them reminded me of... somebody, but I wasn't sure.
And they were signing as "Kazu" so I thought maybe it's someone else. Now that I've looked at your link, I see that there can be no doubt that Joe is back!

MIJvintage said:
AFA your second statement do you recall anything that Ned said concerning the situation?
I recall Ned saying that TJ/SG threatened the TF with a legal action, or something to that effect.
I don't recall Ned saying anything positive about TG/SG, and I don't recall Ned saying TJ/SG would be welcomed back but rather the opposite ..........

I guess some of us forgot how divisive that was :roll: .......................

OK Ned, you can pull the plug now; we're re-infested with TJ/SG ...................

No, I don't recall anything about Joe threatening legal action against the forum, and to be honest that would seem to be out of character for him to do that. I expect any legal action brought by Joe would also be completely frivolous and without any legal foundation.

There's no way Ned would invite Joe back here, I think everybody realises that and accepts it.
The things people can do to get back on, that I was referring to, are technical IT things, and there's nothing Ned can do about it, except ban the new usernames as they appear. You should report it to Ned.

Ok, Joe has contacted me directly to explain about the posts from Kazu:

His only intention was to link a few relevant threads from Almost Tokai, that members here might find interesting, into some topics on here.

Furthermore, he has never threatened the TF with legal action of any description at any time.

He also stated that he will not be posting anymore or causing any trouble, and that everybody is well.

End of public service announcement! :)

Thats rubbish Rich, where did you get that from.?

Mick

Ned never said anything derogatory about Joe or anyone else for that matter and like it or not Joe has contributed more accurate info about MIJ guitars than anyone else on this forum. We all know you don't like him Rich but there are a hell of a lot of people here that do. Time to get over it..
And Joe has no interest in coming here any more he just wanted to post some more good info for anyone else that wanted to see it..

Mick

MIJvintage said:

He didn't say any such thing! Ned didn't mention any names, he just made a vague reference to "lawsuits" - how appropriate is that to a forum about Tokais?

Let it go MIJ - anger like you have just demonstrated really isn't good for you.

Mike

leadguitar_323 said:
Ned never said anything derogatory about Joe or anyone else for that matter and like it or not Joe has contributed more accurate info about MIJ guitars than anyone else on this forum. We all know you don't like him Rich but there are a hell of a lot of people here that do. Time to get over it..
And Joe has no interest in coming here any more he just wanted to post some more good info for anyone else that wanted to see it..

Mick

AS I recall, Ned replied in one of the threads that member mirrorboy had hit the nail on the head AFA as the reason TJ/SG was no longer here, and the reason Ned offered was that Joe had "threatened" the TF.
Those were Ned's words, not mine so ..................................
mirrorboy's comment & Ned's comment both can be found here :wink: so, if anyone is so inclined they can read it for themselves, and see that I know what I am speaking of, and not some BS.
http://tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=15454&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=eaf2463401b88c3d7e8c8045e289af37

I see that new member ONIEMAN had posted about 15 post in the space of one hour, with a couple post directed squarely at me. Surprised? No, me neither ???.

Maybe it wasn?t much fun for Joe posting over at almostfukai, where he obviously hasn?t been getting his share of stimulation so, he must have decided to come back where he obviously isn?t welcome to stir the pot ??????.. Which is just what this place needs, right?

I don't believe it matters if anyone likes or dislikes anyone else, the fact remains that someone isn't wanted here by the forum owner.

Oh relax man! Who are we going to ask about lumber if you give yourself a heart attack?

:roll:

Joe said (in an e.mail) that he isn't planning on sticking around here, he just wanted to leave a few links to the almosttokai forum. Anyone who wants to talk to Joe can join and chat to him there.

I suspect his other reason for posting was to wind you up - & it looks like he scored 10 out of 10.

:lol:

stratman323 said:
I suspect his other reason for posting was to wind you up - & it looks like he scored 10 out of 10.

:lol:

well of course that is the reason; it's pretty obvious he has absolutely nothing positive to offer here ................

JVsearch said:
There's no way Ned would invite Joe back here, I think everybody realises that and accepts it.
The things people can do to get back on, that I was referring to, are technical IT things, and there's nothing Ned can do about it, except ban the new usernames as they appear. You should report it to Ned.

I disagree; there are those here that don't respect Ned's wishes, have made it obvious, and want to move backwards & not forwards as Ned requested some time ago.

AFA contacting Ned, I recall during the chaos of Ned's announcing the TF's closure that Ned asked members to, "STOP SENDING ME PMs" so, I don't think I'll be contacting Ned :wink:

MIJvintage said:
AS I recall, Ned replied in one of the threads that member mirrorboy had hit the nail on the head AFA as the reason TJ/SG was no longer here, and the reason Ned offered was that Joe had "threatened" the TF.
Those were Ned's words, not mine so ..................................

That's an entirely different matter - Joe did not personally threaten this forum, end of story. What you are referring to is conduct by Joe that vaguely may have raised the spectre of a law suit against the TF. Some people just need more supervision than others, it's always been that way in life.

This is all pretty fanciful stuff, a personal insult by a nobody to another nobody on a small internet hobbyist forum will not result in a lawsuit. The law shouldn't and wouldn't concern itself with such trivial matters, provided some reasonable moderation is performed on the threads.

MIJ, I'm pretty sure that you consider yourself to be better than Joe. Well - prove it. Rise above it. Don't respond to any provocation - such as by starting threads to complain about Joe....

:roll:

Guys, cut the back and forth jeez.

What Joe did was SPAM the forum with a bunch of links, which I deleted. Not because I'm trying to suppress Almost Tokai, the more info the better. But he posted the same link in over 10 different threads, which is SPAM.

I will not comment on the other things mentioned in this thread and will now lock it as we have more important things to discuss on the forum than this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back