• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 80s MIJ Burny SG in the UK

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james

Reaction score
Hi folks

Wondered if anyone might be interested before I go to Ebay.

Specs:

Cherry '61 style
VH1 pickups (labels on pickup rings)
Wide and chunky (for an SG) neck with correct headstock angle
Hardware is tarnished - what Gibson would call 'authentic' and charge you extra for :wink:
I think the tailpiece is a replacement as it has the grub screws you get on wrapover bridges (in fact it shows signs of having been used like that) but its tarnished in line with the rest of the hardware so unless you're really fussy its not an issue.
No breaks or repairs. Generally nice condition with only minor dings/wear.
Plays nicely and sounds great. Comes with a new Gator hard case.

Really I'm looking for someone to come and pick it up to save me the hassle of Ebay/postage/etc. I live in Bristol now so if anyone fancies trying it out and lobbing some cash at me send me a private message.

Cheers

James

No fret edge binding.

I'm looking for around ?400 but am open to offers. One has just gone on Ebay for ?275, which when you factor in the shipping from Japan (?65), taxes and customs charges (about ?30-40 at least) and the case (?50) would makes it about ?425. And it was black which isn't as nice as cherry :wink:

If anyone wants pictures send me a PM with your email address.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back