• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bacchus live road jr $1,000 plus shipping and fees

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whelanator

Reaction score
Super nice Bacchus Live Road Jr. The nicest Jr I've ever played. Upgraded pots, capacitor, and Lollar p90. Pictures here: https://reverb.com/item/35557417-bacchus-blj-59-2000-red

Thanks wulfman...small world. It has been well cared for and thoroughly enjoyed. One hell of a fun guitar to play and the best example of a Bacchus I have every had.

Yes, GLWTS. :)

I bought that guitar from Harold & eventually sold it in 2015, along with a hard case to boot.
I recall the original pickup seemed pretty hot; I used to play a lot of George Lynch/Dokken stuff on that guitar. :D
One thing I have always liked about the Bacchus Vintage Series guitars are the pots; often times they have NOBLE pots, and even when they aren't labeled as such the pots are always without issue & super easy to turn.
I recall the pots in that guitar being smooth as silk. 8) No need to change them, IMO.

Latest posts

Back