• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ended, on sale elsewhere: Navigator N-LP-CTM

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ivuorine

Reaction score
For sale is a beautiful Black Beauty by Navigator, a very high end model. It has been made in Kiso factory in 2002. The guitar has been played and the frets has been changed a pair of years ago and are perfect. There are no serious dings so the guitar has been treated carefully. Weight is about 4,3 kg so quite reasonable for a Custom. The nitro finish is really cool. It is very thin and you are able to see wood grain and imperfections on the surface.

Pickups has been changed to Seymour Duncan Slash-set. Bridge has been changed to ABM that many consider the best guitar hardware manufacturer in Europe.

Regarding sound, playability and overall feel, this guitar belongs to the top two of my all time favorites. I have owned two Tokai LS80 (’80 and ’81), LS120 (’81), pair of new Tokais and three Gibson Historic R8:s (2006, 2008 and 2011). There is something special about the richness and clarity this Navigator offers.

https://espguitars.co.jp/navigator/nlpctm.html
(so a new guitar costs 5800-5900€ imported to EU taxes included)

Guitar is located in Finland. I’m asking 2200€ + shipping. Offers are also welcome. Shipping inside EU only.

Contact
impisell (a) gmail dot com

image0-jpeg.447217

image5-jpeg.447218

image3-1-jpeg.447219

image2-1-jpeg.447220

image4-jpeg.447221

navigator-jpg.448997

Latest posts

Back