• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Thinking of selling my ST50 Springy Sound

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tokai Jules

Reaction score
Hi all- I'm thinking of selling my Tokai Springy Sound ST50, which I got in part-exchange for a motorbike back in the early 90's. I had no idea of the high regard these guitars are held in, and luckily neither did the mate I got it from - believing it to be just another generic strat-copy!
Anyway my guitar hero dreams never came to fruition and I just can't justify it sitting in my wardrobe doing nothing any longer, so it could be time to sell depending on value....
It is as I received it - unfortunately the previous owner replaced the rear pickup with a humbucker stylee effort - which I know will hurt the value :cry: however I would rather keep it as an ornament than let it go for next to nothing!
What I'm really wondering here is what people think it's worth? It's a bit dusty and knocked about, but it will clean up a treat. It's a nice cream colour with white scratch plate, and although some of the frets are a bit worn, there's still plenty of life left in them. It would be good to hear what you guys think...?

Latest posts

Back