• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Line 6 X3 Live Floor Pod & 200w stage monitor speaker(FB

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schmintan

Reaction score
Line 6 Pod x3 live, pretty much as new condition, never gigged. Lived in my room for the past 5 years.

X3 live is a multi effects interface for an electric guitar. Does a very good job at modelling a lot of classic amps, pedals, effects.
Also allows things like playing through two different types of moddled amp & setup to simulate playing through multiple amps.

FBT Jolly 15ra is a stage monitor that doesn't color the sound, so is great for modelling amps and effects units like the line 6. Again, hasn't left my room, and rarely gets used.

For details on the FBT Jolly, see here:
http://www.theaudioworksuk.com/index.php/fbt-jolly-15ra-200w-rms-professional-active-loudspeaker.html

For details on the Line 6, see the applicable documentation on the line 6 site:
http://line6.com/support/manuals/podx3live/

Great for use in an apartment as you can turn it nice and low but still get great distortion, as the distortion isn't dependent on volume.

Reason for selling. Just doesn't get use so I want to simplify my setup to a basic amp, compressor pedal & stomp box.

Only interested in swaps if the swap includes a mint fender blues Junior, otherwise, cash only.

Really want to sell both together, as neither is any use to me on its own, but if it has not happened after a few weeks, and an offer is particularly good, I may consider it.

Will ship at buyers expense(item located in Ireland)

27261879165_8351b32d41_c.jpg

27261880245_1737bc6074_c.jpg

27164625722_d0bd8eed33_c.jpg

27261880175_455d9c9fb3_c.jpg

27261879565_a9ca990304_c.jpg

Back