• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD! Greco EGF-1200 - for sale - possibly...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snakeyhips

Reaction score
Never thought the day would come when I would contemplate this, but anyone on the lookout for an '81 EGF-1200 in VG condition? Dry Z's and OHSC in place of course.

I'm in Surrey, England.

Let me know if there's any interest and I may put it out there (with pics, details naturally).

Sorry all...life / work etc got in the way...

I'll get some pics up asap.

Just to say, I'm still minded to sell, but very much want this to be a UK-based collection / delivery by hand sale. I've had a bad experience with deliveries, sorry, don't want to go there again.

Apologies again - I'll be on the case shortly!

Here we go with one at least! Again, sorry for the wait - I've other photos too of course (also showing Dry Z stamp on pickups etc) - I'll look them out and post when I can:

snakeyhips said:
...here's my NGD post from 2008...quite a few pics and info...and a lovely photo of me (sorry to all!).

http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=66695&sid=97f6ab5fbcb0bf1c551f15e6dbaa43ba

Gorgeous guitar I really hope you can avoid to get separated from.Guess you will miss her for the rest of your live :-? I sold one years ago and after complaining for more than one year bought another.And to feel really safe one more few weeks ago :lol: The 2 beauties from 1980 together with one obg...

Lumi71 said:
nice obg...thinking of selling/tading?

no definitely not but you can check villagers site where he has one for sale from the same limited run :wink:

After a good deal of hestitation - I am now ready to move my '81 EGF-1200 on if anyone is interested (see top of this thread).

I live in Woking, Surrey, England.

Go on - treat yourself!

PM me if interested.

Tokai forum is the forum about the sale and purchase of the products and the things of the variability statement. EGF 1200 is the equipment and it is ready to sale in market with essay soft for the making of soft platform and generous.

Latest posts

Back